Reviews for Poison Hath Been Thou's Timeless End
Jane chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
"... What a Lamb! ... " said by Nurse. There are copies in scholastic for a dollar.
SwanofMischief chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
-can't help but laugh- I am SO sorry! First off, please know that I love your writing style and the plot idea. I'm just amused because in a crack fic my friend and I are writing, there's a scene where some of the Montagues are werewolves, so this just struck me as interesting that in this one they are vampires. I'm sorry for appearing rude! I really love your reinvention!
kizzy90210 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
i am mad at you! UPDATE, already. your story is a work of ginus! update soon!

:):):)
Love-RiniBell-Love chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
are you going to continue this story? i really like it.
V.A and Twilight girl for life chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Oh my god, that is amasing! One of my fav 'Romeo & Juliet' quotes is 'Death has sucked thy breath, but has yet had no power on thy beauty'
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
hurry up with chapter 3 on Poison Hath Been Thou's Timeless End !
VeggieGirl15 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
lol Well it's a good thing i know how 'Romeo and Juliet' goes, or else, I would be so lost right now! lol This is a great story btw, update soon! ,..,
Hanner Nanners chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I like it! Keep writing!
AbiBTDotty chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very cool

We started romeo and juliet in my english class at the end of term and are carrying on next year

This means i will get to know the actual story cos' all i know is that they both kill themselves at the end :(

Update soon

x
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Funny. Very good
RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is a great start :) And the dialog, so... fitting (for lack of better term at the present).

Please continue, and soon!