Reviews for Unexpected Discoveries
Partager Super chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
This is my FAVORITE story ever! Please continue this. I beg you! I feel like I am right in the story when I read it. I love your writing! Omg! Please please please continue this. You should do a chapter a day or a couple days for one chapter each. Please. I cant wait for a couple months for one chapter each. Please. I love this! PLEASE. I BEG YOU!
millerycafro chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
i like this story! i read the host and love it. its my altime favorite book, topping harry potter AND twilight. lol. u should update soon! pleaseee? pleaseee? please?
Frozen Archer chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
I'm very happy to see you writing this again and look forward to seeing what happens next.

Looking back, I see I never actually reviewed this, but I have been following along since it was first started :)
Leiaa768 chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
YESSSSS! I just read your entire story and I favorited it earlier. It was so good and different and unique that I was really shocked that you hadn't updated in a while. YESSSS! you're coming back! update soon!

I think i speak for everyone when i say I cant wait!
HOLLYZ chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
update soon!

its good really good!
Kiba-fan-16 chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
I really like this story

how many chapters are there left?
Aurag2 chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
Sorry it took so long to review, my internet broke down.

IM HERE!

I loved it, ecspecially the song.

I sceeched with joy the ending was so good at the end.

GENIUS!

Keep up the good work and update soon.
Volterra vampire chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
Continue but make with different events, please. :)
Aurag2 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Ok, i can't say how much i love this story. It's nearly as good as the Host. I have a dramatic change but ill PM you because i dont want to spoil it if you do use it.
TeamTHEFT chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
I totally understand. At my school, third quarter is always the hardest. I am also havin trouble updating.

-jazzi-ya

so don't feel bad, k?
sureitsshelly chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

lol. :)

i never heard of that song b4. then again, i'm not a really big rock fan. but dat 1 ch. u posted up w/ hero heroine got me soo into dat song! (i was obsessed wit it 4 a while).

i think this was an okay ch, but i was a little lost. maybe u should've put less of the lyrics in the ch.
sureitsshelly chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
i think this chapter was better than the last. i like how u put humor in this one.
xMainstreamEmoBrdlineHardcorex chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
omi (oh my ian:P) that was so good/funny
sureitsshelly chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
it seems like this is going to get complicated...i'm interested in how you'll end the story. good chapter.
sureitsshelly chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
god. but i still wanna kno wat happens! gosh. update soon! i wanna read more! (i wont b updating much since i'm back in skool so looks whos .)