Reviews for In Loving Memory of JB
khush S chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
loved ur storiess

but is dis d ending :/

kindaa disappointing

doesnt have a gud ending
VampricFaeryGirl chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
Haha. Terrible, terrible grammar.
bellamarie18forever chapter 11 . 6/18/2009

this story had the fight that everyone hoped would happen in Breaking Dawn(which didnt)

thank you so much for sharing this with us!
KeepMeCullen chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Please Please Please write more!

I created this account just to say this :)
Highlands chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
311: You know, I've decided.

1) You have some of the best quotes I've ever seen.

2) Your writing can seriously call to my soul and burn its imprint inside or leave me past the point of no return, depending on what incentive item you put down.

3) Just . . . Damn . . .
Alejandra111 chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Oh! AWW! Loved it! mann... I want the bella/steph issue to be solved... steph is kindda being hypocrite... but still I love the FF ! D LOVE IT!
Highlands chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
268: O. Times like these I know my mind is in the gutter. I mean he got ON TOP of her . . . Which, you know, translates into _. Marriage. Hmm. Come on, Steph, marry him. [Sings.] You know you want to . . . [I want to. Dang. Imagine him and you . . . alone . . . in a romantic atmosphere . . . Um. *Coughs.* Playing cards . . . ?] chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
I just read In Loving Memory of IS and what you have written of this story in one day. Until now I have yet to read any ff incorporating original characters that I truly liked. I love the writing style, I love the character dynamics, and I love Stephanie. Especially how she dislikes Bella for her selfish love - that has always bothered me. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
sierraskye chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
i love this story.

it extremely rocks.
Highlands chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
167: [Stops sobbing and takes hands away from face.] I thought Jared died!

Oh well. Back to being totally confused I guess. . . .

Send my FAVOURITE character Jared my love . . . :]
Highlands chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
176: Jared . . . [Tears up.] NO! How could you DO this to me? Now my day will forever be incased in sorrow . . . Jared was my favourite character . . . [Starts sobbing.]
Alejandra111 chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
AWW! Loved it! but Why is step blaming bella if she is doing the same thing? OMG! I like her but i hate her at the same time! P

but still... loved the ch.!
Alejandra111 chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
AWW! That was so sad! And what's with Stephanie? Gawd! still.. Loved it! D write more sonnish pleashy!
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
ok so sad chapter, good but sad. Despite how much I hate jake, I also love him. which reminds me, this story is rated M, are you ever gonna write a lemon for it, maybe? just a though...
Highlands chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
151: '“I call killing the blonde,” Selena laughed.

“No!” Jane snapped, her eyes reeling toward Rosalie. “She’s mine. And so is the other one.”'

1) You know, you can have them . . . As long as I can have Edward . . . For slightly different reasons of course . . . :]