Reviews for Our Little Man
magmom4 chapter 55 . 7/6
I kind of wondered if since you said partial hysterectomy that Bella might get pregnant. I don't know much on that subject. So this was a great story but I understand. Done is done. Sometimes for the best. Great job.
magmom4 chapter 21 . 7/2
You never fully told us what Jassica did to him. Or am I looking for more than there was?
magmom4 chapter 13 . 7/2
uThis is a little strange reading about her being pregnant when the last one she had the baby.
mounds01 chapter 56 . 1/12
I loved this story! Great Job!
petmom1213 chapter 55 . 12/16/2016
Thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
- me right now.
petmom1213 chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
I was lucky and didn't have them with either child.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Alice has an evil desire to always wake people up. And usually to threaten them to be downstairs in 30 minutes or else!. I'm not good for much when I get woken up like that.
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
I don't have much patience with her. When I was pregnant I wasn't treated any different or protected. I had endometriosis and I don't think my husband even knew how serious that was. He really knew nothing about what I should or shouldn't eat or anything.
On the other hand soft sweet sex only would not be good either. It's missing passion. They need a happy medium.
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
James is always creepy. He over steps so much. He has NO right telling him anything about taking care of Bella. He's going to stalk her.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/2/2016
I loved this chapter but I still think they need to talk about everything they went through. Especially Edward I feel he wasn't as open with Bells about his feelings. But oh well as long as they're still in love and happy.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/1/2016
Made me cry.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2016
I think what both Bella and Edward were feeling is acceptable about James because aren't we all in a situation like that at one point in our lives. Ots not anyone's fault it's just how we learn and grow,it's our mindset. God bless everyone abundantly.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Yes Emmet saw through him ! He better not hurt the Swanhalen family.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
That's hilarious,I gave my little brother a haircut too!
Those were the days.