Reviews for Our Little Man
Paty4Hale chapter 56 . 8/2
Hellooo! I'm a fan since I read Life's Little Choices for the first time (I've read it countless time now) for some reason I never read our littlle man untill now. I'm a firm believer that everything has its time, and I think, that maybe, when I first read Life's , I wasn't mature enough to read our little man, and maybe I am now.

You have no idea how much I loved Life's Little Choices and our little man, how incredible was for me to identify with Bella and Emmett and Jazz and Rose. I lost my dad approximately 10 years ago, and both these stories made me cry and laugh with every beautiful thought you write about how to think about them.

I think you have an amazing talent because it's not only the fact that you captivated so many people with just a story, it's what you shared in the story. The road of Bella and Edward having to learn everything again, how to be a couple after being parents. How to deal with the fact that she won't be able to carry more children inside of her. I have no experience with being a mother, less of all being a parent, but you really hit hard with Edward's point of view, and not only with the fact that he might have lost her, but everything. One tiny event can affect so many people in so many different ways.

I really needed to tell you all of this because you affected me in ways that I haven't been. I cried a lot, and I laughed a lot as well. I "awwed" so many times that I lost count.

I think Charlie is the cutest baby ever, and I died every time Raffe and the blanket were mentioned... And how cute Lilly bear is, with all her daddy love, and her asking for chippies (which I still don't know what it is, but I don't care) and Libby for Elizabeth! ADORABLE! and baby Brandon... And those grandparents spoiling rotten those grandbabies!

Oooh and James! It was very obvious that he had an agenda and that he didn't have a sister. Though, I really thought it was going to be a dangerous James and not something that "innocent"
I also loved how you kept mentioning things that happened in the first part!

This is soo long, but I really needed to tell you so many things about how this fic amazed me, and how much I loved it... I know I might have tons of misspelling mistakes, but I'm very excited and very tired as well. This has been one of the best (if not the best) fic I've ever read. Very drawn to earth with still the bit of fantasy of how (let's admit it) cheesy (or how Bella says "corny") Edward can get. But hey, I want an Edward that's corny with me, and tells all of those fantastic words!

Keep on with the amazing work... I will visit your profile and check if you have any other cute surprises over there (Why haven't I done this before?)

Anyways,

Thank you for such an amazing fic.
Love,
Paty4Hale.
magmom4 chapter 55 . 7/6/2017
I kind of wondered if since you said partial hysterectomy that Bella might get pregnant. I don't know much on that subject. So this was a great story but I understand. Done is done. Sometimes for the best. Great job.
magmom4 chapter 21 . 7/2/2017
You never fully told us what Jassica did to him. Or am I looking for more than there was?
magmom4 chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
uThis is a little strange reading about her being pregnant when the last one she had the baby.
mounds01 chapter 56 . 1/12/2017
I loved this story! Great Job!
petmom1213 chapter 55 . 12/16/2016
Thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
- me right now.
petmom1213 chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
I was lucky and didn't have them with either child.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Alice has an evil desire to always wake people up. And usually to threaten them to be downstairs in 30 minutes or else!. I'm not good for much when I get woken up like that.
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
I don't have much patience with her. When I was pregnant I wasn't treated any different or protected. I had endometriosis and I don't think my husband even knew how serious that was. He really knew nothing about what I should or shouldn't eat or anything.
On the other hand soft sweet sex only would not be good either. It's missing passion. They need a happy medium.
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
James is always creepy. He over steps so much. He has NO right telling him anything about taking care of Bella. He's going to stalk her.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/2/2016
I loved this chapter but I still think they need to talk about everything they went through. Especially Edward I feel he wasn't as open with Bells about his feelings. But oh well as long as they're still in love and happy.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/1/2016
Made me cry.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2016
I think what both Bella and Edward were feeling is acceptable about James because aren't we all in a situation like that at one point in our lives. Ots not anyone's fault it's just how we learn and grow,it's our mindset. God bless everyone abundantly.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Yes Emmet saw through him ! He better not hurt the Swanhalen family.
3,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »