Reviews for Our Little Man
mounds01 chapter 56 . 1/12
I loved this story! Great Job!
petmom1213 chapter 55 . 12/16/2016
Thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
- me right now.
petmom1213 chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
I was lucky and didn't have them with either child.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Alice has an evil desire to always wake people up. And usually to threaten them to be downstairs in 30 minutes or else!. I'm not good for much when I get woken up like that.
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
I don't have much patience with her. When I was pregnant I wasn't treated any different or protected. I had endometriosis and I don't think my husband even knew how serious that was. He really knew nothing about what I should or shouldn't eat or anything.
On the other hand soft sweet sex only would not be good either. It's missing passion. They need a happy medium.
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
James is always creepy. He over steps so much. He has NO right telling him anything about taking care of Bella. He's going to stalk her.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/2/2016
I loved this chapter but I still think they need to talk about everything they went through. Especially Edward I feel he wasn't as open with Bells about his feelings. But oh well as long as they're still in love and happy.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/1/2016
Made me cry.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2016
I think what both Bella and Edward were feeling is acceptable about James because aren't we all in a situation like that at one point in our lives. Ots not anyone's fault it's just how we learn and grow,it's our mindset. God bless everyone abundantly.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Yes Emmet saw through him ! He better not hurt the Swanhalen family.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
That's hilarious,I gave my little brother a haircut too!
Those were the days.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
You made me tear up twice almost broke down crying with how nice Alice was and how Bella could lose her baby. Beautiful chapter one of the best I've ever read. God bless you.
Anastacia T. Crawford chapter 56 . 2/28/2016
OMG! I just read your story 'Our-Little-Man' and ...Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so, so, so much for allowing the translation of this amazing story! I'm completely in love with it! You're a amazing author! and...I love your stories sweet girl.

I love YOU! XOXOXOX