Reviews for Our Little Man
Laurn2012 chapter 42 . 1/10/2010
The fight brought me to tears. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through that with my brother, but B has to work through her emotions to really move forward. I'm looking forward to happier times :)
Laurn2012 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Love Edwards gift idea... So sweet :)
colla-popin chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
love it
Tatarata chapter 51 . 12/5/2009
Bella is being so selfish in this chapter, I mean, Edward had her dream house built and she is mad at him because of it? God, he did it because he loves her, it's not like did it without thinking in what she wanted. She needs to trust in his love for her and be more secure of herself. She made him feel bad for giving her a house, figures.

The story has being great, btw
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000 chapter 55 . 11/30/2009
Awesome story! Love your writing! Thank you for all the time you spend on your writing. :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 55 . 11/29/2009
I have enjoyed this story immensely, it made me so sad to see it end. But I guess all good things must come to an end. You are one excellent write and I am looking forward to reading your other stories.
Sanrio-chan chapter 54 . 11/8/2009
I love christmas. It just makes me happy.
shamito chapter 56 . 11/5/2009
to start with...i just love all your stories...its like you know how to solve each and every marital problem you've created and make edward's lines so touching and so it true that this will be your last fanfiction about bella and edward? i really hope not...i hope there is more of this...take care...and god bless
Elizie chapter 56 . 10/24/2009

lionlambnatz chapter 56 . 10/16/2009
I really enjoyed reading this as much as I read LLC. This one proberbly had me even more gripped with all the drama. I really began to feel for each and every character as you read their lives especially Edward and Bella. You knew how to cheer us all up though putting the Christmas Eve chapter in and us getting to read about Edward, Jasper and Emmett's conversation while putting the presents together. It had me in stitches of laughter. Loved all the points to vampires and the family all dressing as vampires for Halloween. Wouldn' that be great!
mugglemom chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
I happened to be listening to "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas as I read this chapter. They fit hand in hand. You are amazing with the fluff. I love seeing this neglected side of Edward.
Fee273 chapter 55 . 9/26/2009
Aww! That was an excellent story, beautifully written, and the perfect place to end it :)

I think I will most definitely check out some of your other stories, I just can't pass up writing at such a standard as this!

Keep up the good work and good luck with future projects.

Cristal mariposa chapter 55 . 9/24/2009
I love this story so much. I started reading it yesterday and I didn't want to to stop. Many part made me tear up and others made me cry. You have a wonderful gift of writing and I just loved the story.

Keep it up and thanx again for a heartwarming story
Always loving Twilight chapter 55 . 9/19/2009