Reviews for Our Little Man
shy sky89 chapter 56 . 2/19/2010
woman my eyes hurt from all the crying i've done while reading this story of yours. great job
EveNox chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Very good chapter! I can't wait to read the rest. :-)
I'm-a-brunette chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
I have read this fanfic again and again, and I still can't get over just how amazing it is! Great job...
Apothekke chapter 56 . 1/30/2010
Hey! i love your stories mostly Worth The Burn, LLC and OUM... you rock! i gotta question though, will you do a sequel to this story? Reply!
Nik2010 chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
Loving this sweet story.
Cantabile2317 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
my hand is waving in the air like i just do't care right now

lol
mommy2matty chapter 48 . 1/18/2010
Normally I don't review a story until I've read all posted chapters, but this chapter touched me so much that I had to review early. I literally cried my eyes out while reading the wishes for the babies. That is such a wonderful tradition, and I've never heard of anyone doing that before, and I honestly wish I had thought of that when my son was born.
Laurn2012 chapter 42 . 1/10/2010
The fight brought me to tears. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through that with my brother, but B has to work through her emotions to really move forward. I'm looking forward to happier times :)
Laurn2012 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Love Edwards gift idea... So sweet :)
colla-popin chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
love it
Tatarata chapter 51 . 12/5/2009
Bella is being so selfish in this chapter, I mean, Edward had her dream house built and she is mad at him because of it? God, he did it because he loves her, it's not like did it without thinking in what she wanted. She needs to trust in his love for her and be more secure of herself. She made him feel bad for giving her a house, figures.

The story has being great, btw
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000 chapter 55 . 11/30/2009
Awesome story! Love your writing! Thank you for all the time you spend on your writing. :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 55 . 11/29/2009
I have enjoyed this story immensely, it made me so sad to see it end. But I guess all good things must come to an end. You are one excellent write and I am looking forward to reading your other stories.
Sanrio-chan chapter 54 . 11/8/2009
I love christmas. It just makes me happy.
shamito chapter 56 . 11/5/2009
to start with...i just love all your stories...its like you know how to solve each and every marital problem you've created and make edward's lines so touching and so sweet...is it true that this will be your last fanfiction about bella and edward? i really hope not...i hope there is more of this...take care...and god bless
3,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »