Reviews for Our Little Man
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 56 . 9/8/2011
A different ride but a very nice one too. Thanks for writing.
bella's beta chapter 56 . 8/25/2011
Loved loved loved the story. U r so talented!
trishiicullen22 chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
it was a great story i loved it.
FungysCullen13 chapter 48 . 3/5/2011
you made me cry! is so beautiful!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Soo, I honestly dont remember how i came upon this story! Nonetheless im so excited! Oh and btw do i have to read LLC first? Am i going to be confused at times? Cause i will I just gotta know before i start really getting into it? Cause i will lol! Anyways lets read the first chapter!

Aww, I loved this soo much! It was wonderful and amazing and i cant wait for what is to come! D

P.S. Please get back to me i dont want to ruin the story or be confused! Though i would love to start from them already being married! Lol!

~Ashley~
tds88 chapter 51 . 12/12/2010
I don't know if it was a typo or what but when Bella was talking to Rose, Rose had said she wasn't ready for THREE children. I was under the impression that she only had Lily for the time being?
booknerd0426 chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
I hate james i really do is he going to be gone from the story soon?
TeamEdward246 chapter 24 . 10/19/2010
i love this!
lauren0126 chapter 47 . 9/19/2010
aw that was so cute
Wants2BeACullen chapter 55 . 9/1/2010
I loved it...even the ending :) I wish I could get an epilogue to tell us if Edward and Bella ever adopted another child or anything else about your wonderful Swahallens! I understand ending it as you did, and we readers love you for not dragging out a story that does not want to be told. Again...amazing stories and can't wait to read more of your writing.
4everbellaxedward chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
Reallly hate Bella in this chapter.. EdwArds trying shes being an annoying brat.
WildObsession23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS AND YOUR OTHER STORY, LIFE'S LITTLE CHOICES ARE MY OVER ALL FAV FANFICS OF BELLA AND EDWARD. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! GREAT JOB! :)
bellabrookes chapter 4 . 7/14/2010