Reviews for Our Little Man
CarolineB chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This first chapter is also too perfect to be real...excellent!
Hopping Cricket chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
YAY! I'm very happy you decided to do the sequel, and we all have our bad days, but I'm glad you still went through with it.

Edward and Bella human are a delight to read and you've personified their happy spirit perfectly. I had always wondered how they might act as humans (both of them, I mean) together, and it's nice to see that happy as they are as a vampire/human they're just as fun and happy human/human.

But I digress.

Wonderful chapter (no surprise there) and I'm so exicted for the baby! Squee!

Cricket :D
Princess Candy-Lollypop-Star chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
YAY! This is so cute! Update sooner than soon!
bex23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was a perfect set up for the story and I am glad that you decided to do the sequel. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mayzita chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Ah! you did it i can't belive it i'm so happy D i was really waiting for the sequel of this story.

That was beautiful really i love it.

I'm happu that you're ok now )..

Take care and i'll see u in the next chapter ok?
Mind'sEye4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
So glad that you have done the story. Great job as always!
Shante17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw that was so cute...I loved it...can't wait to see how the pregnacy months go about...hope Edward meant wat he said about running out in the middle of the night to get Bella her pregnancy-craving food...lol...Update!
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Loved the Q and A bit at the end, it was really good to have them expressing their feelings.

Dr34ming
Prpurpledragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
First my Dear let me tell you how glad I am you wrte this. I was so happy when I opened my email to find your story. It's really good as is all your hsrd work. Can't wait to continue read!
EC4me chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing this story.
Night script chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
*Doing the happy dance* The sequel is here! OMC... Yeah! lol... Nway back to the review... She is pregnant! lol... another cute baby running around the house... I hope she has twins... a boy and girl... that would be nice... lol
imma vampire chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
yay! so happy with a the sequel!

Yay!
Drop Pants Not Bombs chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
YAY! You put the sequal up.

I like that you did that part over but in EPOV bcuz I haven't read the story in a while and it refreshed my memory.

Update As soon as you can! )
THExBESTxNINJAxEVER chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
YAY! LLC IS BACK! lol

UPDATE SOON!
coldbuthot chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
great chapter!

im so glad that you decided to not let those other people get to you!
3,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 .. Last Next »