Reviews for Our Little Man
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw...I so so loved it. And I am SO happy you're doing this. Don't EVER let anyone tell you that your writing is anything other than great, because it is! This is going to be a wonderful sequel and I already can't wait for the next update! )
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I LOVE it! CAN NOT wait for MORE! It is just...I can't even think of a word. I am so excited about this!
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
great start! can't wait for you to continue!:D
Cristygen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww! Too cute! At first I thought I was having deja vu, but then I remembered that in LLC, it was in Bella's POV and now we are getting Edwards. Great start!

Can't wait for more!
Rogue12158 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
“I think you’d make a horrible mother, but only because you’re lacking some of the necessary equipment. But if you don’t mind being the father, I’m sure you’ll be perfect at it."

That made my day... you know, that quote along with this new story. I thought you were serious about not writing it with that author's note before. *wipes sweat from brow*

Great chapter!

Rogue
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ah, so sweet.

YAY! Sequel. :)
Bufster chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
D

so this starts before Charlie is born? cool.

i hope it continues until he turns at least 10! i wanna see him grow up!

great chapter!

update son!
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw! That's so cute! I love it! See we told you to do it! Update again soon.
Manhattan-y chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww! So cute! I love Edward and Bella! I'm glad you didn't listen to that immature person. They didn't know what they were saying, and really, who CARES what they think? You're an excellent author, and don't forget it! :)
saphira341 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
*sigh* That was utterly amazing.

I CANNOT wait for more

Yay *Happy Dance*
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i'm so glad you decided to go along with the sequel! let the adventures begin! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
sejhawk2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
YAY! I'm so glad you decided to do your sequel!
purrbastian chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw yay!

*tackles*

I so totally missed your stories and Tutor Boy!

Ah I'm so excited your back!

I'm so going to have to re-read the end of LLC cause I'm a little fuzzy on things.

Great start to this!

This story is going to be fantabulous!

PMASAP!
MayaRln chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I can't tell you how happy i am to see that you decided to post the first chapter was great i really liked reading it,i'm waiting for chapter 2 now :D great chappie :)
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw I love this chapter. Very cute and I'm so happy you decided to put it up. I was always sad we never really got to see Bella's pregnancy in LLC, so I'm very excited for this story. :)
3,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 Next »