Reviews for Our Little Man
CullensMyLife chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i love it...plz hurry and update,i love how emmett soften up because of lily.. love it...
crystallight2121 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I love this chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! Please update soon!
themirrorofenoimard chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
aw...thats so cute...

Bella is halarious with the whole 'i think you'd make a horrible mother' think..lol

Update soon!]
GossipG chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Okay, I love you again. (:

haha

I loved the chapter! (:

Keep writing!
ivane-818 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hmm... Happy. I am extremely happy.

And no, Edward would not be a good mother. haha. That made me giggle. lol

And I'm sorry in advance if I don't reveiw every chapter, but if you're doing the everyday updates, I wont be able to read all of them... lol. But I'll review every chance I get... promise. Lol.
Goldsparkler chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Yeah the story continues!
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Lovely chapter! Thanks for not letting the bad review get you down. Let all the reviews above and below mine be a confirmation of that little fact. You never would have gotten them if you hadn't posted this! Take your time and get us the next chapter when you can. We'll be waiting...maybe not patiently, but we'll be waiting.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
YAY! I am very happy that you decided to do the sequel! The first chapter was great and I can't wait for the rest!
NoLongerAnAccount00 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
NOw im sad already because i know the sad hospital scene! lol But i loved this and im glad you are writing another! Its so cute already! :D
booksickle chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
AWW.

That's just so... -drowns in cuteness-

BREAKING DAWN TODAY!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw, lovey-baby-happiness-family-cuteness!

I cannot wait for this! :)
twilights.exoticbeauty chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
um its great but didn't they already have one son it LLC? Also wasn't it that Bella couldn't have anymore children? Please explain! Im really happy for the sequel though! :D
Edwardlover1125 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
yay finally the sequel

I loved the chapter

I have been waiting forever for this

Thank you so much for the update and please update soon
sundress chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
*screams*

i effing love LLC. and this topped the cake.

thank you.

*screams again*
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
THANK YOU SO MUTCH FOR WRITING A SEQUEL! I promise, EVERYONE will love this story just as mutch as the first one (and all of your other stories of course!)

And if that 'buble-fruit-thing-whatever' EVER says something stupid like that again, let us know so we can make you feel happier and encourage you once again! (0) ~
3,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 .. Last Next »