Reviews for Our Little Man
mcutie chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
*RAISE HAND* i want to be spoiled by Edward :) hehehehe
cristicullen93 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
love itttt .my god it's hard for my to reed this in english but i can't wait for the traduction hahahaa. so i just want to say to you i love this fic and i have alredy read it two times. it's fantastic. sorry for my probably wrong spell and thank you¡
CCslover22 chapter 55 . 6/28/2010
loved it. i originally didn't want to read the sequel because liked the ending of life's little choice, it wasn't till i read LLC the third time that i convinced my self to read this. really glad i read it. again i loved it.
team-jacob-4-ever126 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
love this story!
chy3 chapter 55 . 5/23/2010
I loved this story! So many great things about it! I learned so much from it all. 'Our Little Man' is definitely on of my favorite FanFictions. Top 3!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 56 . 5/22/2010
great story really liked it
styling16 chapter 55 . 4/28/2010
i am in love with this story. I stayed up all night just reading this :)
LADARTHA chapter 55 . 4/25/2010
ENJOYED BOTH STORIES AND THE ONESHOT. ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL.. LOOKING TO CHECK OUT OTHERS BY YOU.
EveNox chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
I really like this chapter. And I loved your Rose POV and Emmetts POV in the one before.

My God. Emmett reminds me of my brother exactly. From his personality to the pink and purple cast. Except my brother broke his arm from attempting to skateboard.
emmettlover09 chapter 56 . 4/4/2010
Wow, wow, wow I absolutely positively loved this story! Even though I did not read the book before this, you did a very good job of explaining what happened in the past book for people who didn't read it. I especially loved how you went through the pregnancy very thoroughly and Charlie's first year! This is a very rare story to find, having a pregnant human Bella, and I very much enjoyed reading this book. Also, I loved how you described the characters very similar to how they are in Twilight as vampires, especially Edward and Emmett's characters fit them perfectly! Thank you for letting me read this amazing amazing story, definately one of the best stories I have read on fanfiction. Very nice job! I expect to be wowed with Life's Little Choices also. :)
saraamin chapter 56 . 3/9/2010
wow just looked up the pics to this story beautiful stunning those two kids and geeky James lol love love love ;D thank you like always

xoxo
saraamin chapter 55 . 3/9/2010
goddess! girl you took my heart away with this family! you made it perfectly realistic. wow thank you very much thank you for all of your responds loved every one of them : )

big fat xoxo
saraamin chapter 54 . 3/9/2010
wow... i am in awe talk about some journey and what big fat love this big family has to each other love love love to you to my dear
saraamin chapter 53 . 3/9/2010
damn i am jealous of the big Swahallen family want a xmas like that and a life like that
saraamin chapter 52 . 3/9/2010