Reviews for Angels and Demons
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow. that was amazing. you captured the character of the Joker perfectly, making his mad ramblings logical...awesome job! you displayed his ability to break the human mind very nicely!
Lexicon chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow, simply wow. Well-played my dear, well played.
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great story. It sent chills down my spine.
The Agnostic Vampire chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
-Still-face, eyes focused on the screen, unable to utter a single sound-

That was fantastic!I loved the way you developed the story around the sister's internal battle against axiom that the Joker showed at her!

And the final ... WOW!Until I was without words!She was able to kill herself...only for not live and face the truth ...How the human being is weak. ... It is so easy escape from the truth than face it ... The Joker is beyond this,he sees the truth and use it for yourself!That's why I LOVE this man!

You are of congratulations!I loved your fic!

(oww,sorry for any errors in my grammar...I'm not very good in english)
Cut-Wrist Kate chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was absolutly amazing, you are truly an artist. I must request that you continue to write such beautifully haunting pieces.
FoxyG chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow. This story was like a breath of fresh air after reading a lot of really bad Joker fanfictions. His characterization in this is just about as close to perfect as you can get-he's even darker than he is in the movie, in fact, and it works. Really nice job.

You do tend to switch between past and present tense, though. I noticed it, but it wasn't entirely distracting as a whole. You may just want to polish up on it later. The rest of the prose was fab, though.
Missah J chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
You Brilliant

Seriously, this has been one of the few IC!Joker fics that I have seen, which means I instantly have to favourite this. It was dark, it was a tad disturbing, and I loved reading it. ;)

Keep writing! (Espcially Joker!fics. ;;)
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
VERY good job, I was a bit skeptical when I started this but when I finished, I immediately had to favorite. BraVO, my friend, you are only the *second* person I've seen to Heath!Joker IC, the rest has been "alright" at best. I loved how Joker played his mind games with her, and I loved how she snapped at the end, because contrary to the last line (which I loved, btw), I think this is a time were evil won, and in this case, I'm happy to see that. Well done, Mr. J, now kill the bastard that cut off your hair. :( Bald Joker Fail.

(Though I wasn't expecting that, just the beating, so I will give you props for surprising me.)

Much love, and keep writing the Joker fics!

~ Compy
alice chess chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Yes, very depressing and sad, but a little too nihilistic for me. It seems a bit too much like evil won this round, instead of there being "hardly ever winners."

Maybe you should add a second chapter to this (or a sequel), where good wins, or something. Yes, it is delectably depressing, but there should only be so much sadness in one story, doncha think?
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was incredibly powerful. So well written that I practically gobbled up the words...

Your Joker is the first I've read that is completely in character. He has his escape talents, but above all else his greatest weapon is his voice. He twists people's ways of thinking and you captured that so well.

*Enthusiastic applause*

Beautiful work, my friend.
Suadela chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow. You have quite the point here missy (assuming you're female as most are, feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

I loved it. You did catch the Joker's personality quite well. :) Although if you were going for the one in the Dark Knight, you might want to add more pauses in his speech. But I could just see him curling up in laughter whenever you had him laugh. Done quite well.

I hope to see more of the Joker from you. :)
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I love how the Joker slowly, but surely, whittled away at her sanity. A lot of his cruel, harsh, sensible, logic made me laugh a little without control.

I didn't like that he lost his hair, but I don't like my favorite characters' appearances changed so that's a personal problem. At least it didn't seem to matter to him.

The second to last line gave me a great amount of happiness.

The last rang true and even in it's terrible sadness I feel no regret for finding joy in the evil one winning this time.

Lone
Surfredia chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
o haunting... I like it!
FireHeart Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
"In the battle between good and evil, there are hardly ever winners."

I...LOVE that line! This was amazingly brilliant! Encore!