Reviews for Hands
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/5
Whoa, I even felt bad for terra and I never liked her (comic book terra was always in the back of my mind while watching the cartoons). :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
#5

I just ... hurt for Terra. Unrequited love sucks. To have expressed it, and have it slung forcefully back into one's face - the hint applied via sledgehammer, as it were - would WRECK most people. Terra is no exception.

I can't really see her staying on the team after that. She'll be gone by morning.
Jesu5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This just a touch of insanity. I like it.
TheToxicInterest chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww, poor Terra... I really love one-sided angst, so this was great in my opinion.

Raven can't show emotion very well... You know, because of her powers. Still, I feel sorry for Terra

and how much she loves Raven.

XOXO

ForbidenFaerie
Seraephina chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Exquisitely written, though I'm /still/ not sure about the slash. But the central idea was perfect, and the way you executed the end made me all warm ans fuzzy even though it was quite tragic, as Raven is most definitely not going to open up to Terra again.

Lovely.
Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I really want to see Raven/Batman. That would be awesome!
Mellowyellow11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I usually find slash pairings weird and not to my liking but something about this one kept me reading. Keep up the good work.
Tokyo Blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Ohh. Please continue these. I love the sound of Batman/Raven. They sound so right for each other. Apart from the age thing
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh. Oh. Very unique. I've never read a Raven/Terra that seemed realistic enough to sincerely like- but this totally changed my mind about never ever finding one. Just. Wow. I really did like how your write Terra especially going into detail about her fixation with Raven's hands. Just little seeimgly mundane details...every detail in this story wasn't mundane at all, it actually grabbed me by the throat and shook me. I sincerely loved it. _ I am looking forward to seeing more of these pairings you mentioned. Most definitely expect to see me again.

~ Val
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It's at times right after I've read some really unintelligent piece of imbecility (tautology? Nah...) that I'm able to appreciate stuff like this.

Where do I start? There are no issues with spelling or grammar, no small slips of logic, and it's actually relevant to the fandom (neither next-gen or OC). It' like with stuff such as Cowboy Bebop or Mononoke Hime; you can't appreciate it until everything else starts looking like total s-h-i-t.

More to the point of this fic: Terra's hand fetish is delivered perfectly, and I can almost adopt it myself. You convey her feelings subtly and effectively, or, to repeat myself, perfectly. Especially the last part of the dinner scene.

And Raven... (and I'm can almost cry when I write this) she's in character! It's been an inordinate amount of time since I've read anything that kept Raven just remotely in character, and *much* longer since I read something this flawless.

On the subject of windows to souls: I would definitely rather go with hands before eyes. Eyes can tell a couple things, like race and when you last slept by the number of red lines, but really almost nothing next to hands. The difference between Terra's and Raven's hands tell a lot more about their way of life and therefore more about their personalities.