Reviews for Elsie Wants a Ride
1sunfun chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
ROFL! I loved this fic! Humor and family and warm fuzzies and even a little whumping. Perfect.

" We’ll add that on to the charges once we get the perp: Not giving NCIS advance notice of impending crime.” "

ROFLMAOOL!
Stepheyy chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
His team is in her will? Wow!
Fed up with this crap chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Brilliant and I liked the ending. I just hoped it wouldn't be with her actually dying and then Tim finding out about the will.
Fed up with this crap chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I'm not up for reviewing tonight but I had to comment on Aunt Elsie. This is hysterical and I love it.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
lol, that was fantastic, I love the end, it couldn't have been more perfect, haha, tony gets his Magnum car
Choas Babe chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Tony will love his aunt to his dying day. Really, he will.
Chance2 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
So incredibly funny! I love the team banding together to pull one over on Aunt Elsie. Great fic! :D
Terry Gibbs chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I like it. Glad the team helped.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aww, I love Tony. Such a sweetie. I just wrote something where he was being all nice and understanding for McGee, because even though he picks on him all the time, they're still friends. And I loved Ziva's line about the love of gold being the root of all evil. That just sounded like something she would say. Fantastic work so far. :)
BizzyLizzy chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Great ending. Are you going to write any more about Aunt Elsie?
MissJayne chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
hehe Loved the ending, and I'm sure that Tony will appreciate the car...
RedDragen chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
I love how you ended it, It was a great story.
RedDragen chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I love how you are writing it, It makes Tim out to be great and Aunt Elise might love him
OzGeek chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Loved it, great story. My grandma used to love a fast car ride, even into her 90s. We even raced her coffin to the crematorium because we knew it's what she would have wanted.