Reviews for We'll Work on the Spooning
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I adored this! I'm a fluffy!fic lover and this was right up my alley. Man, I really hope we get to see some stuff like this on the show before it's over and done.
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh, har! While I'm not crazy about the idea of these two "knowing each other carnally" just yet, this story is aDORable and very in-character for both of them.
mj x2010 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aww that was so cute and fluffy ! ]

i loveed it!
DancingQueen99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I was in the mood for something fluffy and I found this, it was just what i was looking for. It was so cute, love it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
pixie freak chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
awawawawawa sweet weird but sweet! i really enjoyed this fic it made me laugh!
ilajkajas2215 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
very very cute. there's never enough b/b fluff in the world. i quite enjoyed this, well done.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Okay, that was adorable, and SO in character. I could hear David and Emily in my head as I read this. I hope they do something like this on the show. I'd love to hear Brennan say stuff like "spooner" and "spoonee" lol
NMX-Bones chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
celtic33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I can certainly see them arguing about this :) good job
DreamerInVain chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
hm, hm, hm... vey cute!
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I adored this :D Very cute, and I liked the bickering, which you managed to keep quite in character, I think.
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
that was just so cute, fluffy and aw, i love it, the arugment about spooning was brillaint loved it x
elfindelfin chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
loved it. i can totally see it happen in the show. she is always correcting him. LOl
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »