Reviews for The Same Species As Shakespeare
Celestinasong chapter 3 . 7/13
Aw! Sevy! luv him. great story so far!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 7/13
not sure whats going on here but clearly Dracos got problems lol. mysterious...
Articuno chapter 34 . 1/4
Great story!
Articuno chapter 23 . 1/2
Poor Narcissa.
Articuno chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Totally deserved. Draco should have seen that coming.
Articuno chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Hot.
CharmGirl24 chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
Obsession, I think everyone knows what its like to obsess a little, some more than others. I've had my fair share but Harry and in particular Draco took it to the next level and that's fraught with its own dangers. Draco's not a nice guy we all knew it, but its pretty apparent how flawed he is, but Harry managed to see good in him even after dispelling his former notions about Draco he believes in his capacity to become better. Furthermore Harry took him off that pedestal and Draco finally told himself the truth which is difficult we really like clinging to the lies we tell ourselves, the "truths" we hinge our desires and decisions on. I'm glad Lucius found some resolution, he loves Draco he's had his failings but he saw his son more clearly and where he was headed then Draco did and its wonderful to have some willing to pull u back from the edge. Amazing fic it wasn't the easiest fic to read Draco was equal parts captivating and despicable, but he's working to redeem himself and overcome his weaknesses so that the love he shares with Harry is a strength.
Carling chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
What a gem this story is. It's very thought provoking. As we go through life, many of us do get caught up in one obsession or another. Some can control us, some can better us, or some can destroy us, depending on how we awaken to the knowledge of our obsession and what action we choose to take in recognition of it. It's a fight to gather the insight and wisdom to wield the obsession as a tool for positive change. Or learn to dissipate it and move on, as Ron did. Or forge through and beyond it as Lucius did.

As far as the romance is concerned, I think this one flowed out of canon extremely well. Draco here was truest among you many Dracos to the one I knew from JKR's books. I could see that teenager becoming this man.
DW03 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Wow, the strange assassin is an incredible mystery!. Is it possible Severus falling in love to Lucius? I felt them strange aorun each other...
0smo0 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Has Draco became crazy? He is totally under a strange desire. Even hurting himself to get Harry's attention... He contract someone to be like him?
dressedinleather chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
This was a great read. I appreciated a number of things you did that are quite rare in the fandom - giving room in the story to other characters, letting Harry see Draco as a full complex person, and giving them a relationship that started for reasons other than sex. Lucius was quite interesting in this story. So, thank you.
deans42ndfreckle chapter 34 . 5/17/2012
Wow, very twisted! A masterpiece if I've ever seen one!
Heerayni chapter 34 . 5/3/2012
Now,they say warning are there to be heeded, if i had never before followed that saying, i would definitely now. I did not brace myself enough about the creepiness part before as you mentioned it in the very first i know better, and if i am reading one of your stories again, i would definitely heed the warnings you give. I loved this story in general. though i think it was a little short on the hotness and sex stuff, as it should have been, seeing as "Obsession" was the main theme of the story. I would have related better, were the sex in the story more strongly implied and depicted than it was. I am not a lemon freak or something, i just think it was a requirement with this story. Overall i think you did a great job and deserve a round of applause for the great plot, great narration and great character sketching. Cheers!:D
Ramona Flours chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
YOU GO HARRY. TELL OFF DRACO. HIS PITIFUL ASS DESERVES IT.

Seriously. I was just as shocked and angry as Harry was when I started reading the newspaper article. Okay, I KNOW Harry would be more shocked and angry than I was, but still. For the sake of exaggeration, let go of the details.

Wow, this story keeps getting better and better. I was meaning to do a review every five chapters, but I just lost track of the chapters. I can't wait to see what happens, but I have to go to bed early, and I can't continue reading today. Sad face :( Till next time then, tomorrow afternoon, chapter 25. Can't wait.
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Usually, I don't bother reviewing your older stories unless I really love them, but I just HAD to review and say that Draco, you're frikin creepy. I got a little scared, and although at first I laughed at your warning of "major creepiness", but now I know what you meant. Holy crap. I can only imagine what's going to be happening in this story. 0.0