Reviews for The Same Species As Shakespeare
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 34 . 7/31
I constantly wondered if I should stop reading this. I don't have a rational reason for sticking to this story, not being able to pull away. But that is the whole point of obsession isn't it? I think you captured that irrational attitude perfectly.
MissMJS chapter 34 . 1/26
Ooooooooo, the angst! Dear god, the angst! It was deliciously upsetting, and I loved the way you played this out.
Obsession. That's certainly what I had after read a few chapters of this!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
This was a very beautifully written and masterfully constructed story!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Aw! Sevy! luv him. great story so far!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
not sure whats going on here but clearly Dracos got problems lol. mysterious...
Articuno chapter 34 . 1/4/2015
Great story!
Articuno chapter 23 . 1/2/2015
Poor Narcissa.
Articuno chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Totally deserved. Draco should have seen that coming.
Articuno chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Hot.
CharmGirl24 chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
Obsession, I think everyone knows what its like to obsess a little, some more than others. I've had my fair share but Harry and in particular Draco took it to the next level and that's fraught with its own dangers. Draco's not a nice guy we all knew it, but its pretty apparent how flawed he is, but Harry managed to see good in him even after dispelling his former notions about Draco he believes in his capacity to become better. Furthermore Harry took him off that pedestal and Draco finally told himself the truth which is difficult we really like clinging to the lies we tell ourselves, the "truths" we hinge our desires and decisions on. I'm glad Lucius found some resolution, he loves Draco he's had his failings but he saw his son more clearly and where he was headed then Draco did and its wonderful to have some willing to pull u back from the edge. Amazing fic it wasn't the easiest fic to read Draco was equal parts captivating and despicable, but he's working to redeem himself and overcome his weaknesses so that the love he shares with Harry is a strength.
Carling chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
What a gem this story is. It's very thought provoking. As we go through life, many of us do get caught up in one obsession or another. Some can control us, some can better us, or some can destroy us, depending on how we awaken to the knowledge of our obsession and what action we choose to take in recognition of it. It's a fight to gather the insight and wisdom to wield the obsession as a tool for positive change. Or learn to dissipate it and move on, as Ron did. Or forge through and beyond it as Lucius did.

As far as the romance is concerned, I think this one flowed out of canon extremely well. Draco here was truest among you many Dracos to the one I knew from JKR's books. I could see that teenager becoming this man.
DW03 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Wow, the strange assassin is an incredible mystery!. Is it possible Severus falling in love to Lucius? I felt them strange aorun each other...
0smo0 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Has Draco became crazy? He is totally under a strange desire. Even hurting himself to get Harry's attention... He contract someone to be like him?
dressedinleather chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
This was a great read. I appreciated a number of things you did that are quite rare in the fandom - giving room in the story to other characters, letting Harry see Draco as a full complex person, and giving them a relationship that started for reasons other than sex. Lucius was quite interesting in this story. So, thank you.
deans42ndfreckle chapter 34 . 5/17/2012
Wow, very twisted! A masterpiece if I've ever seen one!