Reviews for One Last Time
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Ah, Cody. He was her boyfreind in the Comics and TAS, after all.

Nice chapter!
Kira-Locket chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is great. Please, please, please finish this : D
Prexistence chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
hmm wonder how Rogue's date is going to go. Love the story, i really need to read through more of your stuff cause I always end up liking everything. By the way, the preview for Left Behind is very interesting and wonder what Scooter is digging up. Update both soon!
coup fatal chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
wow i didn't think you were going to continue this story. i hope you do it looks like it will be a great read.
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Ack! I can't believe she's going with him. I sure HOPE she doesn't start REALLY dating him again. And why does she ALWAYS think Gambit ONLY wants a challenge? Okay, done with my Rogue rant. Wonderful chapter. Write more SOON!
Fostersb chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Oh my gosh, I can't take it when Rogue goes out with someone other than Remy, my poor little Cajun! I can only hope that Remy schemes to ruin the Rogue/Cody date and win her back.
pennylane87 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Jeez you've got me hooked up! I must be honest I don't like to see Rogue with anyone but Gambit BUT (big big but here) this sounds pretty interesting, can't wait to see Remy's reaction about it and Rogue's feelings when she dates Cody but (as I want to think) finds herself thinking about Remy! pretty cool and original story please update soon :D
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Scary, scary, awful! That said, write more!
Wiccamage chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh, sadness! Duh, she's like, totally crying for Remy there! (Uh, sorry - I guess I started channelling Kitty for a minute there...)

This is a pretty good start. It is ripe with emotion and it's great to see Rogue start off so vulnerable. It also makes me insanely curious as to what happened to Remy...

Nice job so far. Great dialogue, reflection and characterization.

Love and Light,

Wiccamage
xLebeaux chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I havent reviewed many stories in a long time. Mostley because i knew the author would continue with or with out a review, and mostly becasue I myself have not updated my own story in quite a while and I would feel a little hypocritical leaving someone a review on their story while I myself have gotten plenty of reviews informining me to update. To put this short, i believe you should continue. Not a bad start at all.