Reviews for So Much Better
aclearjellyfish chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Please please continue! I loved it!
aclearjellyfish chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Please please continue! I loved it!
potterhead-swag chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Haha I LOVED the ending! And I'm sorry about your eye, by the way. Is there any chance of it getting better? I hope it does if it can :) Anyways, keep at this storry, pretty please!
Anonymous Santa chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Bahahhaha! Great story! Oh dear, you've got me hooked. I hope your right eye is feeling better :/

By the way, I love the ending. Poor Kris, can't keep a secret. I wonder how Scorpius'll take it? Update soon!
Sarah-Simms chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Oh my god! Your really need to update ASAP! I was really getting into the story it's amazing!
Deletethisaccountsoonplease chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
umm i was wondering if you were ever going to finish this story cause i love it and i think its really good..
darklightningdevil chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Ahhhhh, I love this story sooooo much! Please continue/update it! Kristen and Albus are soo cute together! I love the way you portrayed Albus as well. His personality is different from the norm and I reeeeeeally like it this way. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
incertitude chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
This is amazing.
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Are you going to update it? (lol)

Love the storyy!
JollyRambler chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story! I love it!

Best Albus/OC fic out there!
Warning- May Contain Pepsi chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
omg! you have to write the next chapter now! :D:D:D:D:D love it!

Bee xoxo
CharlotteGryffindor chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
WRITE MORE! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR AGES! XD I L-O-V-E THIS STORY! XDXDXDXDXD 3

Charlotte ! MORE! XD
na'vi chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
please continue
Elise chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Hey there. I am very glad that you updated a while ago (I been checking periodically, which explains the length of time between he update and the review). Yours is one of the only albus/oc stories out there that I enjoy, so PLEASE keep writing!