Reviews for The Accidental Elemental
mykall chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Will you PLEASE!finish this story i love it! It despartiately needs an ending
xXRosangelaXx chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
I really like this story so far w
But, I'm pretty sad that you haven't updated for 4 years...

Oh wells! I could always imagine what would happen next X3
cloudsinwonderland chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Omigod! First chapter and I'm already hooked up!
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
i love it i can't wait for the next chapter in this story it give lei a heart and lover i can't wait to see what happen next w
Anime-GaGa chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You haven't updated anymore!

But please do, it's so interesting, your storyline.

And how you are describing the feelings, ah I love that.

Update!
Akai Rose chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Loved this story soooooo much! Read all 7 chapters and you had a very interesting storyline. At first when I found out that Yuino was a mad cow I was pissed cos she was so nice but know I feel like killing her! What I don't get is why she calls Mysti a slut cos Mysti is royalty and knows more magic so is higher in status. I was really upset when it ended like that. I know that it had been written ages ago but could you please finish it off! :)
t42n24t2 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I am so happy you continued on with this story. Please continue.
Kiba chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
FINSH IT T.T
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
:D UPDATE...please? xD
angelrider13 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Lei cares! XD

Him and Mysti are so cute together! Lei was a little scary at the end...but in all honesty...I hope that it turns out that way. I hate Yuino! Stupid, jealous, *censored for the sanity of the readers of this review* !

Anyways, great story! I hope you update soon! I look forward to it!
Aya Ayame chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Please, oh please update this soon!
Space1998 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
OMG! I love it! So exciting it makes my heart pump! hope you write more soon! :D :) ;D ;$
savannahreads chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
omg that is sooo embarrassing! she admitted that she loved lei right to his birdie face!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
FINALLY! I am SO glad there was finally a LEi and OC story u was so waiting for it xDD Hank you so MUCH for that! I am your Eterenal slave for that

(Lei: Uh- I think that is bit much...don't you think? Me:...Uh...yeah...O.o;; )

(ah well, would you settle for cookies? *hands you a giant platter of brownies and cookies)
foureyesfreak27 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
OMG! SUSPENSE! Keep it up, love it! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! .