Reviews for Urbs Fati: City of Destiny
APhantasm chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I really like this story. I may go back and read the others in this series, I haven't read them yet as I was interested more in Dawn being the bladewielder.

Though I have to say I'm a tad disappointed in your update rate. Most of this series was posted within a two year time span. Where this story has taken 4 years so far. I hope that doesn't mean that you've almost abandoned this story as I know I would like to see it finished.
Hope6968 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Interesting twist on the Witchblade/Buffy storylines. I am interested in where you are going. Anxious for more.
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
if things continue that way, Dawn will eat the infamous Dark Side cookies. It's good to see a new chapter.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Nothing like sibling rivalry /tension to spice things up. Buffy has a large share of the blame for this -her 'protecting' Dawn has driven D away.

Kate Lockley-always did wonder what became of her. Nice to hear she got a letter of recommendation out of Angel, that's the least he could do for her.

Right now the major problem Nottingham has is, no matter how good he is at manipulating people, sooner or later Dawn will figure it out... so it's at best a short term solution for him...
escudo chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Definitely hope you plan to finish this series. Excellent stories, good reading.
Dusel chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Ohhhhh. This I liked, actually I liked your entire series but this one is really starting out good. How will Ian manipulate Dawn, will she even realize it? And more importantly...does he really want any harm to befall her or does he want to be her 'friend' so they could help each other? Is his intentions neferious or not? So many questions, actions, reactions, causes and aftereffects...I need more. :D
Joe chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I would have though that at this stage Buffy would have learned her lesson regarding the futility of trying to keep someone, whom destiny is pushing, out of the fight and the dangers of over controlling.

And Dawn should be smart enough to spot that Nottingham did manipulite her, quite blatently, straight after denying that he would ever do such a thing