Reviews for Stuck
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I don't think it was plot-less. I think it's really really cute and adorable I love it. It's so sweet and endearing
Chris M Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hi, no se hablar nada de ingles, pero voy a tratar de leer este fic asi sea lo ultimo que haga!

XDD ademas adoro el shonen ai.

Tal vez despues te deje otra review...esta vez en ingles.
Earthlight chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
So cute! You really made Mikael fickle it worked really really well! Well Done!
klymenthis chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Yay. So cute.
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Who needs a plot when they're so close together! Great fic!
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow, I'm a bit slow. I never heard of this until two days ago..

Aw but Raphael and Mikael are just too adorable!

I'm disappointed that there's only like 16 stories here.. maybe I'll fix that once I get a soild reading on the characters.
Kasumi chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aw, that was so sweet and cute _ *waves RaphaelxMikael banner* No one writes enough for this pairing _
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
so so cute _ i only sene up to ep 7 and currently re downloading ep 8 (the last one dident download completly _
Hikari Shiro chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Aww..That was very kawaii. I love Raphael and Mikael. The only thing pointless was the it began to snow line. ;; Keep it up. _
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Awwwww! How cute! I'm pretty new to Tennimon but so far my favorite pairing is Raphael/Mikael for sure. Not even a little kissy? Ohhh...that wasn't very shonen-ai...;_; Oh well, still, very cute.
Wolf Amongst Elves chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
FWAI! *glomps Mikael & Raphael* Waiwai, Tenshi-ai. _ Beautiful!
Kotonaru chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Naaaa! That was so incredibly KAWAAAIIIII! I loved the ending! This may be kinda dumb to point out, but in the middlish of it Mikael was thinkin that he didn't know how to admit he wanted Raphael to stay out loud, then at the end he just...says it. Maybe he shoulda...err...I dunno. Just a thought. It's sweet how he sounds sorta...stubborn? when he says that he does want Raphael to stay...;;; I'm concetrating alot on that part, aren't I?
Kotonaru chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Michela chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
:::Teary-eyed::: I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before, but I must say the fic was beautiful, lovely, wonderful, and etc. I adore good-quality Mikael/Raphael fluff, and this fic indeed fits the category.
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 8/24/2002