Reviews for Broken and Healing
Envy the Broken chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
you should make more. this is awesome.
Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I'm glad you told me about your fic, mate, or else I would have missed something!

The VGP (Very Good Point) in this fanfic is that we don't have the neverending, painful, unreadable 9months of Envy's pregnancy. I mean, I don't really like MPreg, but with Envy it's okay when it's a total mistake, y'know? I think I had enough women-Naruto totally wanting to hold some other bishie's kiddo, but Envy really has no luck with babies, does he?

The NSGP (not-so-good point) is that sometimes things were going a little bit too fast on the contrary, like the encounter between Edo and Edvy; perhaps he should have talked to him a little bit more, or we (I?) would have like a little bit more details about the child's new family and all...

But the Envy/Edvy meeting was so touching, it really moved me because of the deep love we cam imagine in Envy's heart for his child, but at the same time he can't meet him properly and has to look at him from far, and that really is a terrible thing for a parent; I totally sympathized with our beloved Homonculus!

So, in a nutshell: that was a really nice fanfic, I enjoyed reading it and wouldn't have minded having some more lines x)
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
lol "Of course I want it!”

I just expected Ed to take it in before that point, it was really sweet.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Cool.
Makayla chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aww that's adorbable! Poor Envy being dragged away from his baby :(! Well after Ed kicks Father's butt then Envy will be free to come back to his little boy (and fall in love with Ed obviously XD)
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Omg o.o. I love(d) it! But the ending was so sad DX. Envy'll never see Edvy (love that name, too xD. Ironic), will he? :[

P.S.'Tis not my birthday, silly XD. Not until October. But, if it makes you happy, you're the first one to wish me an early birthday XD