Reviews for Alone in the Dark
FanoraJane chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
yay! I love this story. I wish there was more Nuada slash.
Song-of-Fate chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow. That was awesome. In a strange way, lol. I was wondering if anyone else was even gonna THINK about this pairing. Lol. Being my slashy self, as soon as I watched the movie I wondered what would have happened if Abe became infatuated with Nuada instead.
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Darker then sin and better then good chocolate! Oh my god that was fucking hot! I loved the slow build up and how you kept Abe and Nuada so in character! Gah please do a sequal, please, please, please!
RulerOfChaos chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This was interesting to say the least :)

I do very like your characterisation of Nuada. He a hard one to write dialogue for.

It would be interesting to see how you write Abe's reaction to the twins death.
gfggb chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
The descriptions were a little awkward but overall it was a good story. I'm so glad I'm not the only one out there who thought Abe/Nuada would be an interesting pairing! _. Nice job.
Inea Sako chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Yay! Something new! Something new is good even if I didn't read the new thing. But I read your summary and congratulate you for doing something new. Yay!
Kylip chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
You...are...BRILLIANT! lol

Do you take story requests?
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
yey! that was just delightfull :D

i first had to check what nuada looks like, but then this great story just took me away XD it was... wuhu although i didn't see the second movie i could perfectly imagine, what nuada and nuala are like... and abe was perfect.. just perfect... so sweet and delicate :D i would really love it, if you could write another story with the too.. they just fit

hehehe :D see you
JessieDevil666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I saw this and thought, "On the one hand, it's not often I find an Abe story, on the other, AbexNuada? o.0" I can say I'm glad I read it, good job _