Reviews for The Diamond Rose Glass
floutistvivi chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
ah! no! ran out of chapters! plz update if you are still writing! this is a great story!
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
*grins* Yep, I realized who 'Oliver' was - about three lines before Seph said it. And poor Angeal, knowing that his oldest, closest friend is avoiding him. That's GOT to hurt.
Dragi chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
this story been interesting :D i wanna read more
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
Yayz for the update! Sorry it took me forever to read and review but I didn't know it was updated, weird. Anyway I can not believe Oliver is a girl! And he is Julieanna! Holy goodness! I...who...would've thought! Now thats a twist, really. I see Vivalene is still up to no good. 'Gackt did it' lol that had me laughing as did Zacks lunch, a little bit of everything. Oh and when Cloud was like 'puppy?' XD. This has got to be the best mystery I have read on this site...no wait it IS the best one ). Loved the update! You're doing an awesome job! Looking forward to the next update!
CSKazaam chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
**snickers Zack's comment about Seph looking like a snowman.** And Cloud's comment about a snowpeople village. XD

Oh, the rumors about ghosts are interesting. 3

Aw, the conversation between Zack and Aerith was cute. But ooh, that reminder about Nibelheim was so sad! ;_;

LOL Gunju and the floating pancake! That was so random and priceless. XD

Oh gosh, snowshoes. I hate those things. XD **and snickers the image of Zack wearing Seph's boots.** XD

Aww. Poor Zack - I'll bet there's no way he could convince Seph to actually buy the place. XD

LOLOL! Angeal saying "Down puppy"was priceless! And so was Cloud's reaction. XD

**blinks.** Oliver was a girl! Wow, I totally had no idea. ...Guess that explains why she was willing to play ponies with Marlene. XD

Awesome chapter! Definitely looking forward to the next part.
Tikigod784 chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
ooh, plot twist... and Denzel feeling awkward? meh. Nice to see an update! I've missed good FF fanfiction...any recommendations?
NortheasternWind chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Of course despite the link I'd completely forgotten that I should probably leave a review here instead

Curse you, now I have to go back and reread everything to find every little indication that "Oliver" is crossdressing! But it's okay, because rereading good stories makes me smile

...And the Genesis/Gackt thing still tickles my funny bone XD Geez, me and my pseudo-villains.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
YAY! I was surprised to see the story alert for this chapter in my inbox, and even more surprised when I clicked and read the author's note at the top! Thank you, this is so awesome! :D *glomp* I'll be honest, I couldn't really think of anything I wanted from you for my birthday because I guess I still feel bad about forgetting yours. ;

But this is awesome, so many moments I really loved in this chapter! Of course, I just adored the phone call between Zack and Aerith, that was so sweet and sad too! ;_;

And the "puppy" bit, and Cloud's reaction - that made me grin, that was priceless. XD

But, ooh - as always, the plot thickens! I guess now we know what's been "off" about Oliver this whole time. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Kira2Maxwell chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
when i saw this in my mailbox, at first i was like, what is this, i don't remember it. Until i reread the summary and then i did a happy dance. it is so great. and i love the puppy part. i was waiting to see when cloud would fine that out. so cute. great chappie as always.
Alexis4 chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Yay! You updated! It's been a while but this is a good start to getting back on track though I do think I'm going to have to re-read the previous chapter as I've forgotten a couple things but great job!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Yay chapter!

And LOL immediately at Zack's snowman crack! And Seph thinking that Gunju shouldn't play a prank...

Aww, the phone call turned out great!

**snerks at Gunju and the pancake... and then Azazel's casual remark about it being a ghost**

LOL at Seph saying that his boots are not Zack's style! XD I love the friendship banter in your fics.

Ooh, I like the imagery of an old west lodge. X3

LOL at Zack ordering some of everything! And scratching the wall...

But yikes at what he and Seph overheard! An interesting revelation about Oliver, and Vivalene up to her old tricks again... (out of curiousity, is this before or after when The Lycanthopry Case takes place?)
anya chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
Hey I know you've done a lot of stories, but before beginning anymore, can you please finish Der Engel des Todes! I really want to finish reading it and there are a lot of readers that want to finish it too. How about some more of Siegfried and Dartz scenes too? Please!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
Omgoodness I can't take my eyes away from this fic. So many twists and turns, beautifully written. I read alot of your stories and I love them. Can't wait to see what unfolds and did I mention you ROCK! :)
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Great chapter! Ha! They're are stranded in a snow storm and all Vincent can think about is that he won't make it to work on time. ;) Looking forward to more! Ila
Kazaam chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
**snickers Dalton and Cloud making fun of the name of the lodge.** XD

Ooh, sounds like things are starting to come together! Though there's still so many questions. XD

Man, I feel awful for Angeal, not knowing why Genesis was staying away. And that last battle between them must have been heartbreaking. ;_;

Glad they made it safely to the station! Looking forward to whatever happens next!