Reviews for Edge and Red Rooster
HellzxxBellz chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
“I don’t care,” he shrugged. “I can indulge when I want to.”

“On what, two granola bars instead of one? You’re such a rebel, Adam,”

HA! I loved this!

Adam eating fried fish with red rooster hot sauce, i would love to see this.

But I'll never understand why Bianca said no to sex with Adam Copeland, that's very unrealistic. lol.

Great Job!
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Okay, wtf...when I read the title I thought it sounded sexual, as in Edge was gonna fuck the red rooster (because you don't like him), lol. Don't ask. Then I read the summary and was like 'ohh' lol.

I want to smack him for not knowing what hot sauce is, lol. I love him, Yayy...Adam loves red rooster. Yayy, lol.

Niceness!
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
HAHA!

"What's hot sauce?"

I would slap him...

Then laugh...

Loved itt!
Neon Love chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Your randomness never ceases to amaze me :)
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OMG. CHANTEL, YOURE THE BESTT ! (:

I was going to review this yesterday, but I somehow got sidetracked. So, I'm reviewing today. Ah, this one shot was amazing. Aww gee, He called me “Babe.” FISH ? So there's like a billion things in this world, and somehow, FISH is what he wants. Asking me to go fix him some fish. Ha. Hahahaha. Ha. Ooh, fried fish is awesome, yo. With lots of hot sauce and toast. Yummy. (:

“I don’t care,” he shrugged. “I can indulge when I want to.”

“On what, two granola bars instead of one? You’re such a rebel, Adam,” Bianca rolled her eyes.

“No,” he denied. “For your information Bianca, I’m known to eat three granola bars and a bag of Goldfish.” He informed her with a proud smirk on his face.

LMAO. I love Granola Bars. Especially the ones with chocolate chips. Three granola bars and a bag of Goldfish ? Oh yeah, that deserves a pat on the back. Hooray for Adam. LMAO. WTF, Adam. He doesn't know what Hotsauce is ? HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HOTSAUCE IS ? Omg, What a boob . LMFAO. Chicken bits ? Double boob. However, he's still amazing, because I don't feed anyone like a two year old unless they are amazing. ARGGHH. SUDDENLY, HE DOESNT WANT THE FISH BECAUSE OF SOME HOT SAUCE? Punk. Yeah, He's going to eat the fish come hell or high water. OH, Stop your whining Adam Copeland and eat the dang fried fish. YAY. * Pinches his cheeks * Thats a good boyy. Oh, so he tries to put on a front about the hot sauce, but when I leave, he overwhelms the fish with it ? HA. LMAO. YES, THANKS TO ME, HE LOVES RED ROOSTER.

Dude, I love you . . Times a million and two. (: THANKSS FOR THE AMAZING AWESOME COOLBEANS SPECTACULAR ONESHOT !

- Biancaxo
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
hahahahahaha:P It's so cute how Bianca has Adam trying to have some hot sauce with the fish
ME chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You are so on my heroes list!