Reviews for Release
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hmm... I hope it doesn't. You guys should keep your special nights. ;D
FictionFiend259 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013 was great absolutely great. I loved it! im not that just saying a big critic, if i don't like a story i just stop reading it right there.

i think its important for people to stay true to the character's personality and i feel like you did a wonderful job at that. it was believable, i felt like this really happened to them lol.
SunnyDe chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hilarious and so believable! I loved it!
cookiebee chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
so...I was reading along, you know another day to read a Meiko smut fic and then something surprised me.

"Katara's a waterbender, use your imagination."
I literally threw my phone across the room. Oh, I used my imagination, I did. I'll never think of waterbending the same way ever again. Congratulations.

This story was great though, who knew Zuko was so submissive. ;)
lcelinaoc chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Just want to point out that if the war ended when Aang was 12, six months later he's probably 13. And probably not having sex with Katara. Other than that it was a great story. The ending was hilarious.
Delia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Best fanfic ever. Wish I could get a glimpse of the Sukka creativity...
Gothie2012 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aang's thought: Oo-kay...

Zuko and Mai's thought: Sh*t!
sharllot chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
! I love it, LOVE IT! it's so real, beautiful..

you are an amazing writer, you made me t see everything! :)
iCe chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Haha this is the story that got me to writing Mistress Mai.

Extremely well written knifeplay there. And Zuko takes back control, how wonderful.

*bwahahaha* the ending was hilarious. Mai really can make people uncomfortable.
inverted.typo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
*worships*. LOOOOVE Agni this was freaking amazing! Poor Zuzu! Mai's totally scarred for a while! Haha this was great
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was hilarious and sexy. Zuko is such a sexy bitch that I want to take him straight to my bed! RAWR! Ahem, anyways, the story was great.
Patastic chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Haha, that was great! Good job!
Lynns chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LMAO! Oh that was so great! Funny as hell but yet very steamy. Good job!
LightAries chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I just recently started reading Avatar fanfics, but this is great. I'd love to see more of this story.
The Gizzard chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
...sorry didn't like it. I think it was the blood bit (I didn't read the AN ahead of time, so I'm not complaining). But even without the blood, unfortunately Sadistic/Domination stuff doesn't do it for me. Its one of my off buttons.

I really wanted to read this just cause it was an M rated Maiko fic but I couldn't...gonna check your profile for more fics.