Reviews for Ready, Steady, Go
error chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I guess I'll join the quoting club - "It was all without explanation, just simple facts that framed his being."

No words. It just works. Can't wait to see what happens next and Jason really has to learn to care about Sabine because the connection is SO there.
morningstar67 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
"I'll call you David, if you want" Oh my gosh. I loved that line. Not quite sure why, could be the insecurity in which it is portrayed or maybe she just wanted to throw him a life. Either case, I still loved it.
mandiISdandyy chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Aw, I love this. Sabine is incredibly interesting - I like how she reacts to Jason. And this, I love this:

Her eyes snapped back to him, suddenly and startlingly focused. It was a little overwhelming for Jason, all of a sudden, having Sabine's entire attention. She looked at him like he held the answers to a life that she'd been living for hundreds of years and still hadn't gotten it right yet. "You're just taking your time figuring it all out."

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hmm, very interesting. :D Good job.

morningstar67 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
First of all, i love it. The second thing is this girl has far more composure than I would. If Jason had wrapped his hand around my throat and slammed me against the wall I think I would have lost it. Not in a sexual way just emotionaly would have fallen apart. Kudos on a chapter well writen.
morningstar67 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
I loved it. Sorry it took me so long to review. Please, please keep writing. I'm selfish. I want to see Jason grow to care and learn to love Sabine. I told you before that I thought she was perfect for him and I still do. Please...Okay enough begging. i'll be waiting for an update.
aliaslover14 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
I loved it, actually. I had sort of committed myself to hating Sabine, but now, it simply isn't possible. I like how she challenges Jason.
morningstar67 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
I smile like a cat who ate the canary when I saw your update. Nice fill in chapter. I like the interaction between the two. The chemistry is there. I can also hear her accent. Over all good update.
morningstar67 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
thank you for updating. I'm intrigue. I love the pace and the mood that you are creating. Sad that he was having a nightmare and it answered my question about Nicky. Please update soon
morningstar67 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I love this new person you have placed in Jason's path. She seems just the one to help him. Please write more soon.
texamich chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very well written! Smooth prose, intriguing premise, vivid characters.

Niggly thing: Paris is not located on coastline; there is no harbor. Jason could easily be sitting on the waterfront of the Seine, however. One small typo distracts only because this work otherwise shines so brightly.