Reviews for Lies, Waking Nightmares, and a Fugitive
Calliecatt93 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Zelda and Starr were cool characters and the story was very good. I'd like to kill Falcone right now but I'm glad Duke's okay and now I have to find your website to read your other stories so see ya!
Calliecatt93 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Whoa I had a feeling Falcone had something to do with what was going on but what he did to Duke was hardcore. I swear if I ever got my hands on that bird I'd...sorry had to let that out. Wel one chapter to go so lets see how this ends.
Calliecatt93 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hi I found your story on here and I decided to check it out. So far the storyis really cool mostly because I'm a big Duke fanatic but the story in general is cool. Well I'e got two chapters to go so to the next chapter I go.
dark archer chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
great story. wonderfel idea about what Duke's past was like. I have my own idea. You should really mark this as compleated on the website, so people will be able to research it better and it will be more ya!
KatyaChekov chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
*sniff* A beautiful ending.I agree I got my hands on Falcone's slimy little throat, I'd...I'm not usually violent, but right now my hands are itching to is one my favorites list!
KidHeart4 chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Hey! Everytime I read this one I like it more and more! This IS my favorite Mighty Ducks fanfiction! Duke is awesome, and Zelda is really cool in this one! I thought it was funny that she could tell that Duke was hurt no matter how much he tried to hide it. I'd like to beat up Falcone...*sorry* own little thought. He took away Duke's sleep, his right eye, and he hurt him. That's three good reasons for me to dislike him. Anyway, great job Zelda! This story really hits home to my childhood, and I can't help but feel for Duke with my inner child heart. I've known of him for a while. The story is a very orginal idea and you keep the characters in their great personalities! Starr was cool too, especially for helping Duke to wake up. I know I sound a bit crazy, but the Mighty Ducks is what I grew up with; so I think it's awesome to find such great writers for fanfiction about them. Yours are the best to me! Keep up the AWESOME work!

P.S. I hope you don't think that I'm too crazy though...
KatyaChekov chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Whoa!Really good!Write more!This is going on my favorites!
KidHeart4 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
It's me again. I really did enjoy this one, and I enjoy a lot of the stories on your web page. I hope you'll read mine and tell me what you think. They probably won't be as good as yours but I'd like it if you'd read them. I really enjoy a lot of your stories, but I think this one is my favorite!
KidHeart4 chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
This is one of my favorite Duke stoires. I really liked it. I enjoy reading stories that have something to do with his past. So this one was really cool. Duke's my favorite, though I guess that's obvious.I liked it a lot.
Kat Warrior1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
I read this on your 'site and decided it best to review it here. First of all, I'm a Duke-lover, so the concept in and of itself is a great idea to me. Darn you for taking it first! And then there's the story istelf. It's quite well-written, and Duke reacts exaclty like he would in the cartoons. Yes, this is one for the Duke-lovers out there. Great work!
Dragon Trainer chapter 3 . 11/6/2001
Fantastic. This is a wonderful story.
Dragon Trainer chapter 2 . 11/6/2001
Poor Duke, Poor Duke. Is the rest of your Dragon Chronoicles this good? If so, you can guess where I'll be reviewing next!
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Poor Duke! man, dreams that kill. Can he ever go to sleep safely again?