Reviews for Contentment
raccan chapter 4 . 1/6
I have looked for this story for a LONG time. It was actually the first piece of fanfiction i ever read. You did a beautiful job!
cesuraee chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Heartwrenching and yet oh so beautiful. There feelings were so strong throughout the entirety of this story. It made for a great read. Thank you for sharing!
Elsa chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
The cold never bothered me anyways.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
GOOD RITING, BUT THE LOVE PART
U MAKE SOUND SO SERIOUS, LIKE LOVE DOES HAVE A EXPLIMATION, WHEN IN REALITY IT DOESN'T
U MAKE THINGS SOUND SO COMPLECATED, SO SAD, JUST NOT MY TYPE OF STORY
BUT U STILL WRITE GOOD
bluerozelovetruth chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
NOT BAD BUT DON'T U THINK HE WOULD BE MORE
DISTRACTED BY HER NAKEDNESS, CAUSE YOU'RE KIND OF MAKING IT LOOK LIKE ITS NOT A PROBLEM THAT A GIRL U HAVE FEELINGS FOR IT ATTRACTIVE AND NAKED IN A CABIN WITH NO ONE NEAR FOR MILES
DON'TCHA THINK?
bluerozelovetruth chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
NOT BAD LIKE IT :)
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
INTRESTED
HOPE ITS AS GOOD AS IT SEEMS SO FAR
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was an amazing story! Awesome job i loved it
kakkn chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Really enjoyed it!
VideoGamePokedex chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
The way u wrote this ,
Im drowning in feelings!
That was very sweet of him to take care of her like that :3
BloodyHell chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Very good, every part! But I really liked the ending, for I don't ship that pairing, but love the "traps of love" they're in. Keep an eye on your grammar though, and you would break the saying nobody's perfect by being it!-)
GodlyJewel chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Amazing what time alone in a cabin can do. But yeah, Inuyasha is a baka but he's trying. Very cute story
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
It's real sweet -
Whitemoonsun chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
The way you write, just captures my heart. You realy are a big inspiration to us all. I don't know how you did it, but the story was as if it was writen by the author herself, but then again more for herself than for us, if you know what I mean.
I realy loved this one!