Reviews for Mission Complete
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
gah! you killed her! lol I did not see that coming :D
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Quite a turn of events, I actually really enjoyed it. Made me laugh :P I'm such a sadist. Anyways, good luck with your future stories!
Hawkbelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love it! So very realistic (lol)! I am glad you wrote this story so I could have a few laughs.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END THERE PLEASE I BEGG YOU DON'T LET IT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND I'LL CRY I SWEAR I WILL I HAVE CRIED CAUSE I FINISHED READ A FIC I WAS READING AND I'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU BUT YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE SAYING THAT I DID SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE A RANDOM GIRL CRY THEN CONTINUE THIS STORY THANK YOU

Alice ta
El Vagabundo Solitario chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
1: well written, but boring

2: not funny.
The Layman chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
YES! HOLY, FREAKING YES! Finally, some described exactly what we all want to do to Mary stinkin' Sues! Thank you!
Barranca chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
What a twist! And a perfect revenge on all those Mary Sues :D I'd say Altair was very efficient, taking care of potential danger of gagging from sappiness like that.
morachan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
lol
ita-chan01 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
what kind of ending was that hahahaha man that was funny though you should make 1 were her ghost haunts him MWAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHE...HO..HA
Ulaire Minya chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The ending was hilarious!)

Death to Mary Sues!

This is the royal decree of the Sith!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yay! Death to a Sue! Good job.
SilkYuzu chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was... AMAZING! Really, it was just what I needed to regain faith in the Assassin's Creed fanfic community. It seems like every other story has some girl from the future ended up in the year 1191 and somehow stumble across our dear Altair. But even more than that, she usually is unnaturally skilled as an assassin and devistatingly pretty. I find it hard to remember the names of OC's like that because their plot line is the same as the next one's.

So yay Altair! Waste no time - Kill the heretic!
RaeVenn-Chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Blech. There's too many Main character X Mary Sue pairings out there. Thus the reason I love the stories where they kill the Mary sue!

Absolutely brilliant, I love it.
Iyrsiiea chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Interesting... a Mary-Sue that ended before it begain. Neat idea!

Altair is a cold motherfucker.