Reviews for Jealously, Maybe
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Thank you so much for writing this, please write more soon. I look forward to the next chapter.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Wow, slippery when wet, huh? That is hilarious.

Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoy reading it.
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Ha! Love it!
azab chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
loved it great job :
parisdamour chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
i like it :)
Novalightz chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Really like the way the story is heading. Please update soon ;)
itssunnyoutside chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
LOL zuko dumped mai...i cracked up at the end xD...awesome story cant wait for more D
Shadowhawke chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Hey! I just stumbled across your fic... nice work! Very funny in all the right places, with enough kitsch and angst to give it a nice flavour. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this. :)
xXBeautiful TragedyXx chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
hahaha! zuko dumped mai! i laughed so hard when he called the wedding off. i hate mai with a furious burning passion.

Zutara forever! :)
apolla101 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
wow this is really good you made it akward and funny and sweet good job
Freakkofnaturee chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Poppier songs? Ok then...XD, emo? Ok then...this'll sound stupid, but what the hell is angst?

Also, great chapter. YEY SOKKA AND JUICE! XD, continue soon, or I'll dump sugar on YOUR head!
Freakkofnaturee chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
"I'd take 'just a friendly dinner' as an answer, but most likely that would not be the Zuko thing to do."

I started cracking up at that line. I love this fic. One of the best ever!
Freakkofnaturee chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Zomg, I love this. XD, yeah, that theme would be hard to do, but you did an amazing job. I love your writing.
Freakkofnaturee chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Love it. And ZUTARA!
RhiannonG chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Well now the story is moving along, and Zuko started it and still is. Kissing and then calling Wed off. Great job. Update soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »