Reviews for Bells and Roses
Yorusoi chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I woulda never thought of this pairing, (I saw the Alice/Bella thing first) But your story is so well written that I can see it, especially now that Ima reading Breaking Dawn and Rose is all protective over Bella for most of Book 2. So keep this one coming.

Can't wait for an update so make it soon please.

Yorusoi
RebelRogue127 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I really liked you story. I had been wondering if any one was going to be able to pull off a good Rosalie/Bella story. And you did just that, and better I might add. I'm curous as to how this story will play out. I would really like to see more of Alice'a involvemnt with the two in this story. I'm also curious as how Emmet, Jasper, and Edward are reacting to Rosalie and Bella's budding relationship. Please update soon. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
HighFlyer09 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I really like this story. Hope you update soon!
Ash chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Very good, One of my favorites yet! i cant wait for another update!
Sammicles chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
ok i loved this chapter and can't wait to read more so please update soon
roxy4589 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
very good cant wait to read more.
Jake chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Plz update soon!
My-Edward-1992 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
please update soon :)
Oxymoronics chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
It's so good and so original :)

I hope you keep it up and update soon.

Your writing is brill also.

Eagerly awaiting,

W. x
lsvu chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
execellent please next chapter!
LadyDoomOfNight chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
that was AWESOME!

u captured the concert perfectly, i've been to so many this year and each time i was at one, i've felt exactly wat u described, that feeling of just not caring whether u had a good voice or not just joining in with the music!

and o yea, their finaly together! yay! ur such a good writer it's quite amazing tbh.

btw i just wanna ask, is there going to be anything between Edward and Bella in this story?
mama2four chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
oh, I really like this, update soon
Sammicles chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
well i finished reading it and i can't wait to read more so please update soon. and i really like it.
caesaraugusta chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Wow this is a really fantastic, great, awesome, ... story (insert as many good adjectives as you want).

It's not normal to write bella/rosalie stories so I'm very glad you're doing it.

PD: please update soon.

Congratulations again
lsvu chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
what can I say but execellent! please write more!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »