Reviews for Bells and Roses
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
That went well.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I hope Edward will stay in his place.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like this.
Lunaris-wind chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Very good, but an abrupt ending. I see there is a sequel, so I'm off to read that now.
Larom chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
So more or less, Rosalie is a cheating whore that fucked with a unneeded OOC!Emmet's feelings. That could have been changed for the better, easily... Yet again, no warnings for cheating/adultery/juvenile themes, what is wrong with Fanfiction anymore? Dropped..
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Happy, somewhat. All those powers and they don't 'see' the boys' plans or 'hear' their scheming thoughts? Rosalie got her revenge (admittedly hers was a worse attack), but Bella didn't. Also, any principle worth his/her position at the school would be obligated to go to the authorities.
I enjoyed the budding relationship portion most, obviously :) Thanks for writing!
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
I can't tell you the joy this story brings
If nothing else, I hope that the three boys have been savagely and horribly killed.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Alright! *fist pump into the air*
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Need I remind Bella that her dad is the chief of police? You don't stop jerks like that by allowing them to get away with minor crimes, then they'll assume that they'll get away with worse ones.
Are we going to get the moment we were robbed of by Emmet breaking through the tree line?
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
And Emmet calls Rosalie a "drama queen."
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I was quite enjoying that. Until the alternative to typically annoying and over reactive Edward shows up.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I love it when Rosalie just can't help herself.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Yay Rosalie!
/She knew now that there was no turning back for her. Unless Bella refused her, she vowed that she would go to any and all extremes to have her./
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Thanks!
AussieGirl16 chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
love it...bella should of went to the cops though...anyway, LOVE IT!
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »