Reviews for Total Drama Island Trent and Gwen Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This made my day! Bestestestetst fanfic for the two couples i have ever read and oh my god i just absolutely LOVE this! 3 Gwentrent So Adorable! If only this could have been realll! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
LOVE!LOVE!LOVED IT!
Fourleafclover33 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY!
LuhM chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love this story. Really. It's wonderful. And it was the first fanfic I ever read and me made me start reading fanfics, so I must thank you for writing this
gwen and Trent 4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I liked it even the mushy parts thats the best part I wished I was there I hope you do more
madim chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
LOVE IT!
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'VE READ IT AT LEAST 10 TIMES MOST LIKELY MORE! LOVE IT!
boscogirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is the best sotry ever...it is so hard to find but its in my favourites now...i read it last year and I couldn't find it once I got and account i have been looking for this story for a while :D
randi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i thought it was one of the best tdi stories ever
VampGrl1234 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i feel bad. this is my favorite story, the first i ever read on fanfiction, the one that made me want to write...and i never reviewed! o_O sorry its late.

I LOVE THIS STORY. ITS ONF OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!
TDIDuncanluver chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
ok this story was super good but umm y didn't you add wat happened to duncan and courtney after courtney was better?
alexis chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was my first fanfiction i ever read and i love it i have read it 29 times
ashefurby1313 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
good story, but how come u didnt write a dunc/court ending? i no u like gwen/trent better, but still... TT_TT
JESSICA chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I thought it was really romantic and u should be a writer some day! You should really write another one. Make a book about it! That will be very interesting! PLEASE make another one! Make it more romantic!

PS I LOVED IT!