Reviews for Hydrophobia
This is wonderful.
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aw, really sweet :)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very well done. I like second person, but it is definitely a pain to get right. You did well here and it worked well with the piece. Interesting idea, loved the smiles descriptions and what they meants, and the characters were perfect. Good job!

KrisEleven~
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Beautiful. There's something peaceful about reading these kinds of stories - but as a writer I understand that you're standing armslength away from this. It's easier to write in the grandiose and the removed rather than dive into the nuances of conversation and verbal cues and ticks. It's easier to keep that distance. But you have an eye for detail and I encourage you as a writer to draw the characters closer and try something beyond the peaceful one shot where it's okay to not give backstory or complex growth. One shots are meant for the over arching one-growth plotlines. I challenge you to try something longer and more intricate because I'm curious to see what you can really do :)
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved it! It was wonderfully heart wrenching.
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow, that was great! Very interesting style of writing! I loved it.
BlackSheepDown chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
The writing in this is amazing. I'm really impressed by it; I am on my way to your profile to see what else you've written :]
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw this was very touching!
RedCirce chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This was lovely and amazing. Usually I'm put off by fanfic in first or second person, here it works wonderfully and seamlessly and brings intimacy to the story. The concept was interesting and (although it hadn't crossed my mind) makes perfect sense. The characterization was well done and the ending was touching. I loved Pepper conspiring with Jarvis, the smile and her line in the shower. Bravo.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw such a great story about something that no one else has covered, but which totally makes sense! Nicely done!
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow, that was amazing.

I think I'll have to read several times just to get all the emotions and subtleties out of it.

Wow!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nice! You're a really good writer. I like how you portray these two. XD
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I /love/ this style of writing, you've mastered it perfectly. This is definitely going on my favorites- it was so powerful! Great work!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh my lanta.

This is a work of brilliance for sure. Seriously, I just can't read it without feeling all worked up.

I'm not a big fan of second person, truthfully, but you've tackled it well! It didn't stand out as being out of place, and the description was more than fantastic.

Nice work!
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
very good... I like the second person.

~Andromeda