Reviews for Breaking
FFlove chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Next chapter.
I like it.
Cecile Icon chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
weird and interesting story, its a shame that it doesnt have an end

anyway, hope you read it
hypertonic chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Really liked this chapter :-D
Milli chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Aww, you never finished this. Such a shame. It was a good story, well written.
4everablackrose chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Please update soon!
AngeliqueRox chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Why haven't you updated? Why are so many people doing this? I've read over ten stories so far that haven't been updated in years, and to tell the truth, it's really annoying. And it's always the people with good stories too. Please update! Pretty please with sugar on top:)

Keep up the good work:D
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
continue please...
The Scratch Man chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
What? No more? But I was so looking forward to seeing more of the reactions and interactions between the xmen and the brotherhood! Please consider updating!
VisionX23 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Please continue the story. It's really good, and I am enjoying it.
DarkClaimingSkye chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Please cont. this story, I really like it keep up the good work.
MoonRose91 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I think I can say...adorableness. Keep it up!
SparklesInTheSun chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
This is a great story. Didn't know what to expect when I read it, but I actually loved the angst, the first person, and the first few chapters. You wrote them extremely well and the way in which they are presented, as a family, as brothers, is excellent. Please continue/keep writing this story, because I really enjoyed it. Finally some realism in a world of chaos.

Thanks for the most interesting read of the day.

Sparkles
Dizasteriffic chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
I'd love if this was continued, I'm enjoying it. And I'd really like to see how Pietro's recovery goes down, if he does recover "mentally".
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Writing in first person is very difficult, but you're doing it well. But I'd suggest switching between third and first :)
yukidaru chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Liking it so far. I like the way it sees into things.