Reviews for Poker Night
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
HOT, HOT, HOT!
Music-Kingdom-Sings chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was amazingly well done and very few mistakes. You're detailed writing kept me reading right through to the end, sometimes long oneshots are hard to read since I don't stay focused for too long, but I was happy in the end because it was very well done. Thank you for writing such an awesome story about a couple so few write about! It's hard to come by stories for this couple, let alone ones that are completed and very well done, so yours was truly a delight.
Sterek-fangurl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
woo i loved it keep writing plz
TideOfMelancholy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
very well written. i enjoyed reading it a lot.

well done, keep it up
niver chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
A bit flowery, but I rather enjoyed poker aspect was great and Sasuke and Neji's sex scene was hot.
MiMiReiDoMi chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great story. I loved the pairing, and it had a nice...twist?...in it.

XD
sunshine-in-writing chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! That was singly THE best Sasuke/Neji story I have EVER read, hands down. No competition. Thank you so much for a great story. It makes wading through all of the bad ones worth it when you find a story like this. The poker parts were a bit confusing, but only because I've never played Texas Hold 'Em, so I bet it made a lot more sense to other people. Please don't ever stop writing!

_

~Lara
black55widow chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
It make me sweat too.
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I can't believe how many times I have read this without commenting. I'm a bad person. So this is me letting you know how much I love it.
Ero-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I so love you right now! It has been so LONG since I've read a NejiSasu (I used to check every day but there were rarely any new ones) and I get to read this one! I am a very VERY happy little fangirl right now.

Ja Ne!
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
im gonna start playing poker now...
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I think I loved this even more than the last one. This was just feakin amazing! Again, there were a few errors, mostly simple typos, like "lead" instea of "leaf and such, but other than that, this fic was perfect. You have a great style, and I love how you bring out the intensity of the emotions. Great work!

Peace Out! _
norway22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, that was just freaking amazing... i got tired of narutoxsasuke so I decided to see if there was anything under nejixsasuke... and there was... and I read your first... and it was amazing! No, seriously, it rocked! Great Job!
Aoi Azarashi chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
ok that was freakin awesome. i loved it! *drools* hehe D
SaVvYsWeEt chapter 1 . 1/25/2009