Reviews for Rice Ball
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 2/1
J'aime.
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Poor Videl. It's hard to find good help these days.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
very good one-shot ... i wouldve liked it longer maybe a couple more chapters but it was still really good
hippiechic chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
You know, somehow you managed to pull of the background for this story. Lol. Honestly, had you told me about it, I would have not believed it possible. Lol. You brought the impossible to life. Sweetness!

You know, seeing Erasa and Sharpener reminds me of how much I adore them! They should be in more stories! Apparently, you are ahead of the curve on that one. Lol.

Aw! That was cute! You cut all of Videl's annoying traits out and avoided being mushy! I love it! Now, I'm glad I decided to read this story, even though it was Gohan/Videl. Lol. Great job!

Peace and Out! ~mar
Dr. Trunks Briefs chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This story made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Heehee.
DualityOfSoul chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I remember when I was a young girl (because I'm so old at 19!) that the little comments my crush used to said let me in 9 cloud for the rest of the day. So I can imagine what Videl felt.

Great story. Really like it.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aww, short but sweet! I especially loved the part where Gohan put his finger on Videl's lips; it was too cute! Thanks for writing such a lovely fic!

Take care,

~Vel
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was cute, great job! 'luck in the contest. : )
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
The ending was great, Gohan's actions were sweet but they had just enough forcefulness. I do love a good Gohan/Videl cooking fic, I wrote one myself a few years ago, I think I must have a particular soft spot for them.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was absolutely the sweetest thing. Especially the ending. Food festivals are actually quite common in my school, and I always enjoy trying other food from different cultures (although some may not be my cup of tea).

When I was reading the beginning of the story, I remembered that Hercule could actually cook. There was one time during the Buu saga where he was helping Buu because he was afraid that it would destroy him if he didn't. And they were with the puppy inside the house Buu made. I think he was making fried rice. I actually thought that it would be very reasonable that Hercule would push his daughter to learn how to cook. I'm surprised nobody else has used that idea.

Well, that just makes you more original, doesn't it?

Great job on this, and I wish you luck on the contest!
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hi texaspeach

I know you from the SI forum. I haven't formally introduced myself to you(I would have done but when you did drop by for the first time, I had been absent from the forum for a few weeks due to moving plans in RL;)

So, welcome and feel free to call me 'Rara'

I thought this story was original

I also find the fact that you put a new spin on things when you said Hercule actually DID want Videl to settle down interesting

You don't usually see that in stories until AFTER Gohan and Videl have got married;Hehe.

The ending was very sweet. The subtlety was endearing

Nice work here.I hope it does well in the contest!

Take care,