Reviews for Chasing the Dragon
Robotboy chapter 1 . 5/6
omg. i dont like smoking but stillll.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I've read this a couple of times and each time I find something else to love about it. You are an absolutely wonderful writer, this piece is simply gorgeous. The love/hate and the need but the ...unwillingness? To succumb to the substance/person nature of addiction is represented really well (or that's what I get from it). The love and desire between them is wonderful, and done so subtly. I think that's what I love so much about this. Your imagery as writing and the idea is so wonderfully presented, and beautifully done but if doesn't feel overdone. This is probably a bit rambling but I'm having trouble trying to articulate what I mean. But anyway, fabulous job- I absolutely adore this gorgeous, amazing piece of writing.
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
O.O HAWT!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was just amazing! I can't think was any other words to describe this. I wish there was more.
LGTS chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Really interesting and really well written. It's not very "in character" I guess, but the concepts and ideas are still fascinating.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
just beautiful, i can't think of anything else to say. I loved your characterizations, and how you structured the story. A very realistic Hogwarts-era description of how their relationship might progress.
LiaClarissima chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow, that was unbelievably beautiful. At first I thought the expressions were a little out of character. But as the story progressed I just fell in love with your words. It really is very beautiful and poetic.

Kudos.

Lia.
Missy45 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was very clever. Linking the refrences between the story and fact. The backgound was also tastefully administered- just enough to help the story, without bogging it down. A great piece of writing.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
So very good! I like this a lot, really great writing.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
beautiful
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Nice fic! It was very nicely written! I loved the way you wrote it, it was very interesting. Your use of evocative and emotive language was very well done and added so much substance and meaning behind it all! Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
Sayuri chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This story is *brilliant*. You are really talented, you have a unique way with words...it seems as if every word in your story is placed exactly where it was intended to be, like there is no space - no matter how small - wasted...ah, I can't describe it (but could be because of my bad English ;))
MourningPoetic chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
wow that was good. you had good imagry and wou worked well with your words .
Redrum chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
I like the way you ended this. It seems like their relationship could be mocing on to something more. At least that's what I got from it _
HPMystery chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Wow. That's all I can say. That was truly amazing. I don't think I've ever read anything so . . . so . . . god, there's no ward. This is going on my favorites, I'm am awestruck. ~Lauren