Reviews for salt
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow. This is just fucking epic. Thank you so much for this piece of art. You have captured Draco.
Your Thoughts They Rewrite chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
To be honest, I think you write the best Draco. He exhibits such raw inner emotions, and everything he thinks and describes and feels is all so...
real.

Despite you creating your own variation of him, he stays completely in character. And the imagery that accompanies a good majority of this fic adds to the events going on. I like your take on Draco, and the first and last scenes of him in the water, pale and figuratively becoming the shells, the foam, the driftwood - such a hauntingly beautiful picture.

Your Draco is kind of bold, kind of brash, but at the same time, he stays collected and not exactly proper, but he knows how to react to certain situations without being melodramatic or completely exposed.

Thanks for the amazing read!
Heloise Purple chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This Draco is perfect, i'm so in love.
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So much beautiful imagery, and so much emotion packed into this. I love the lyrical style, the almost poetic-ness at times. Each section works well - confusing and clarifying things for the reader. And the thread of the ocean worked through it brings it all together. Well done!
Vertyshka chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You know - you say that you think your writing isn't changing - but I feel like this was the most different of all your pieces.

Maybe its because you normally don't write Draco, but the style and the way you put your words together for this piece felt very separate than how you normally do. It still has that richness that I'm used to in your writing, but has a very different texture.

So I like it.
Rae Seddon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is beautiful, a little rambling at time perhaps, could stand to be tighter, but it's still lovely. You make the idea of Draco and the ocean very natural