Reviews for Starlight, Starbright
geller516 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
omg this was so cute I started to cry! i loved it great job.
nikyjlo101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was really cute and sweet
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is an absolutely beautiful story! BRAVO!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh, thats so sweet. but after the movie they don't live in that house remember? or...oh oh, you did see the bit after the credits yes? i missed it the first time so i went to see the whole movie again.
Nalana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
AW! That's sweet! That's it. Someone should buy a star and name it William. Cite this story, then send the "real" story into the execs! .
Deyse chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! I love it completely! So emotional and heartbreaking... The stars scene was so sweet! The interaction between them beautifully done!

Amazing short story!
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OMG! Sucha a sweet and lovely story! Made me go weak at the knees. So very sweet. Just warms my heart! Great job! Great idea and perfect ending!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Awesome story! Haven't seen the movie yet but I don't really notice the spoilers unless that Scully is a doctor now and I saw that in the trailer. Live in the Netherlands and I still have to wait a full week until the movie comes out here (getting a bit impatient :P) This was very well written. I can't imagine what it must be like for her to live without her son. Knowing that what she did was the right thing, but missing him every single day. Good thing she has Mulder who shares her sorrow and understands her pain and is able to comfort her every time. And the star thing was perfect. It's not the same as having him back but that won't ever be an option but at least this way she has something to look at every night. Something to remember him by. Great story!
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That is such a beautiful story... I enjoyed it very much