Reviews for You Waited
Final Fantasy Princess chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This was really sweet. I love your portrayal of Cloud and Aerith. Great job.
Aprillis chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aww, KH Clerith always make me squee a little inside XD It's refreshing to read because the FFVII counterparts have a lot of angst and tragedy surrounding them, so it's great to have a completely different kind of atmosphere for these wonderful couple. Keep on writing Clerith!
clow-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
a very wonderfully written clerith fic it has been a while. the way you have describe and wrote this was truly relaxing.
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It's surprising.

In a good way, of course.

For a fic, it leans more towards the descriptive side, and you focus alot more on the details describing the moments and the dynamics between Cloud and Aerith, leaving out the emotions...kind of coming through as more of a detached account that actually works. It's precisely through your brilliant weaving of description and details - that brings out the beauty of the pairing. And your language works wonder and fits in extremely well with the flow of everything...

Needless to say, the lack of dialogues, the simplicity of their actions and expressions, and Aerith's final "Welcome home" message - drives home the point definitely: that this is truly a lovely Clorith fic written well.

I loved this. ) and it brings back so much memories for someone like me who hasn't been around this fandom for such a while. Gawd, I miss Cloud. ;) Who doesn't?
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very nice for your first Clorith. I'm glad you enjoy this couple. :) I love them very much. Nice job.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Lovely and sweet. :) I really liked this.
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
thats such a nice and short fic. very sweet.
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 8/31/2008

Kokari chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
short, cute, and sweet

awesome job
kikofreako chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Ah, wonderful Cleris! Well done.

Akiko
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw, this was really nice. I liked it.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
D'aw, I really liked it. They were both so adorable and in character that I had to squee and love it. Teehee, insufferable fluffiness/waffishness ftw! 3

;D Teehee, I enjoyed it very much.
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well, there are no words, and there are plenty of words to describe this masterpiece. Two pages of sure brilliance. Beautiful descriptions, wonderful story, topped off with Clorith. What could a girl ask for? This.

I want to thank you times a thousand for this ;_; Truly made my day and my night. I was having a rough one but you totally made it better for me! Thanks so much! *hugs*

Your first Clorith was amazing :D Many more reviews are to come! Trust me :) Because this is just so wonderful! The kiss was magnificent! So breath taking ;_; its going to happen! And well, all I can say it: I. Loved. It. Thanks so much :)

I look forward for more things from you! Yesh! :D Till then, Ill do something for you, bestie :)