Reviews for Play Me
Cindi-rella92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awww! That Was So Perfect Lol Loved It, Especially The "Jerk"-"Bitch" Moment... Sign-On Was A Good Touch Lmao
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aww, Sammy wasn't the only one tearing up. *sniffles* You're just so frigging awesome.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
God, I LOVED this. Beautiful tag to the season 3 finale. Such a beautiful, bittersweet, but nevertheless, lovely little story. Dean just knows his little brother so well and I could perfectly imagine him doing this: recording the tape and even really doing all those things like opening the Impala's doors, the sound of his footsteps when walking around the car. It was perfect ...and the way you wrote it, well, it's perfect, too!

Anyway, I was right there with Sam... not knowing whether I should cry or laugh... but in the end crying won out... still sniffling here and generally that's a rather hard thing to achieve.

Also loved your idea about the B-side and the little gift underneath the driver's seat. Still, I'm really glad we got Dean back right in the first episode of season 4. :)

Thanks for sharing! Best, D.
YukiAme chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Nice one! The idea reminds me of P.S. I love you a little bit, but it's still original, enjoyable and quite in character. Liked it!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow...

That was good;saddening at the same time.

Great job.
Danaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was beautiful and so very Dean! _
Tosharino chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw! So cute! Loved it! :)
Hicks07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That was so good... i almost teared up reading it :)

Great Job... Abby CLaire
winky79 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aaw this one was really cute! And so funny haha!
CowboySteel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was wonderful :)
butterflymask1978 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Can't beat brotherly love. :) Bravo!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was so heartbreaking

but I Loved it very much... thanks for sharing
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh that was so heartbreaking. You actually made me want to cry...and that takes a lot, believe me.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
aw...
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow. That was just...heart-breaking. I mean, I loved the "conversation" between the boys, LOVED that Dean knew Sam so well...laughed (and wanted to cry) at the song Dean recorded. So sad to think of Dean dead.

I was hoping there'd be some sort of meaningful something under the seat, or some sort of last words on the tape, something that he wanted to leave Sam with. But the brotherly moment made up for that. Nice idea!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »