Reviews for Play Me
deangirl83 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i loved this story. I almost started crying as i was reading it. that would definitely be something dean would do and definitely things he would say. great story! :)
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
love it!(shed a tear...)

yeah, you're right!

sam's like an open book for dean!

wish i could say the same about dean...
beekay37 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
...wow
riquitv chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
bua that was so beautiful,sniff sniff,thanks for sharing :)
Kelcor chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very well done! You really nailed the voices of Sam and Dean. A truly enjoyable read... had me smiling and teary eyed (no easy feat, let me tell you) from beginning to end. :o)

~Kelcor
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Another amazing story! I guess that by now you know I'm passing through all of them, lol. I sound like Dean, lol.

Anyway, very cute story, the brothers really know each other and this was a perfect way to show it. :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm so crying right now. Great work. Love the tape and how well Dean knows his little brother. Thanks for the amazing read.
tedilove chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
so, you made me cry! well teary eyed, but close enough. good job.

t.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was a most awesome tag, simple and true!

I've a hard time really deciding whether to join Sammy in crying or in laughing... Dean knows his little brother through and through. And I have a feeling, Sam enjoyed this tape to no end, despite his grief, admiring Dean's animation of the different actions and his vicious streak in the first place.

There was honestly no question about the promised gift and even though the hairs on my neck stand on end because of the BonJovi song's interpretation, it's all about brotherly love anyway.

Brilliant! *bows in awe*
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well, this is the frist story in which I can almost accept Dean's death. I'll probably have to reread this when the season begins again. Lovely take on the concpt, thank you.

That's it :)

- CR -
gypsywoman1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
really good. *tears up* I loved it.

Tori *D
Kellbella chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was so great! I loved Dean knowing his brother so well that he gave the perfect recording. Just thinking of Dean singing Bon Jovi is great. I kinda teared up at the end. It is a great mix of bittersweet. Great job. :)
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was so great! I loved it!

You can actually see something like that happening - although after reading some of the spoilers for season 4 I'm not so sure!

Again it was a lovely piece of work!
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Lol. Tht was funny, and cute, I really liked it
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw! This was so bittersweet. And just something Dean would do, I think. It just goes to show how much he knew his brother. Great job. I really enjoyed!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »