Reviews for Tokka Week
fish-egirl chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
(0o0) I think the worst case senario is my favourite, though it would suck if she did have to get married to anyone else than sokka.(0o0)
TwilightGD chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
hehe even when Sokka gets what he wanted he still is unlucky. Really loved Toph here.

Write on
InoSakuShine chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
hehehe. loved the ending of this one. 'that will never happen' Katara says.
Gun toten Girly chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
There is only one thing I am going to say...

I am fairly sorry you got this news like this. I would've told you on IM, but it was so unbearable and I didn't want to you to go through this pain.

I have decided to place this as one of my favorites, and an alert.

I know, it's agonizing and I shouldn't've have told you this way. But it has to be done.

:winks:

No really, awesome oneshots! It's really cool that I'm getting the manuscripts before everyone else!

:points fingers at everyone:

Anyway, yeah. I'll go read the one you emailed me.

lol,

Meg (heart smiley-face insert here)
ILikePie95 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
The tango one is good. But you should add more! I didn't get a sense of completeness in the end.
Sanna Lan chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Aw, how cute. "There was absolutely no way that I was going to let Sokka dance with a… giggler." I adored this .
Smitti chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Adorable! I am lovin' Tokka Week! *throws confetti*
Amaniachwen chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Oo, I like these fics! I can't wait to see what you write for Days 4-7!
ThumperMiggles chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
12:30? I feel most inspired at around 3:12. At the moment, it's 4:02. :D

Oh no! Not the incurable diseases!
Demonking101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
to hsort but very good.
LostAndUnfound chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Awesome. I loved how the story didn't have complete closure. It leaves you with a sense of urgency for you to continue.
TwilightGD chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
great story, mush nicer than mine. I think shorter is the way to go.

write on
December'sRose chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
First Avatar fic? Awesome! It came out as if you'd written the characters before, so in other words you did a great job for your first time. I loved this Tokka one-shot, it made me giggle (even if Aang and Katara are getting engaged. I can tollerate Kataang in fanfics, no problem, but I'm still having trouble seeing it as canon. Oh well). Again, great concept. I still haven't finished my Betrothal piece yet...yay procrastination! lol. Can't wait to see the other Tokka prompts, Lidia!

(btw Happy Breaking Dawn day!)

~Symone
Dellhp chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really liked it. So far this is my favorite entry for Betrothal.
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Whaddaya mean, nobody liked it? That was hilarious! Just the right spices. _.

Can't wait to see the rest of your submissions!