Reviews for Busted
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
0-0..a bit slumpy at first and a bit rushed on the middle part right after the climax..but so random and FUNNY! LMAO! XD
Lover-of-Vamps-and-Gir chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Me gives it a quadruple times a jillion thumbs up. Try to do the math, because I certainly could not!
ffnetgoddess chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Why an only one be gay? Why not both?

Anyway, so random! I love it. Kai/Rick is not done enough :-)
The Amazing'ly sexy'Dr.Riddles chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Cute story D Ahaha...

I didn't like the whole WWAAG thing because i'm totally for same-sex marrage, but oh well it was still a good story. Haha.
Neko-lily chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
O_O...That was so random! But it was also funny at the same time. The strange thing is that the whole Jack being the slave thing seemed very likely. To me he seems like a pushover. :P
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LOL'd. NINJA TRAINING. xD
D chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG Kai is NOT gay!

But funny, very very funny... keep up the good work... without acusing Kai of being gay! :)
lilacbird chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ah, so it was a story all along! I don't actually think this Claire was much of a Mary Sue- she was clumsy and quick-tempered, which aren't marks of a Mary Sue.

'Get me some chocolate eclairs, slave' Best. Line. Ever.
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was the best story I've read in a long time. Thank Gosh someone wrote this.
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Awsome. I love anything that hints to Kai/Rick, and I love the use of ninja as a verb. Too funny. XD
charliemarx chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
ZOMG. ZOMG. I decided to read this from the Village Square, and it was FUNNY.

But I didn't like the fact WWAAG, because... 'they're here, they're queer, get used to it'. Never mind. I shall pretend that same-sex marriage is prohibited in Mineral Town.

But, 2 thumbs up! )