Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
emma chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This was one of the first long chaptered fics I discovered when first getting into fanfic that I read and absolutely adored. Now it's 2017 - almost ten years on since first reading it - and I've had to come back. It's every bit as good as I remember. Thank you for this, it'll always be a favourite of mine 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2016
Ur a absolute genius. This is beautiful
Marie chapter 32 . 5/7/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/9/2015
I love this story, and unfortunately you did not finish it for reasons unknown. Hope you are ok!

-Haley
Rileykayef chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Punctuation is not right on pretty much all the chapters I read so far... :I But its a great story! :D And I really think you should of checked it over when you started the story. :)
Rileykayef chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Hehe I like this... :D
Guest chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
MORE PLEASE
Dr.Pamela Isley chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wait! WHAT! RACHEAL! UGH NOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO GIADA NO DUMB ASS BITCHES
Kate chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I request a sequel. This story is just so amazing that I feel there needs to be one. I understand this story is old and you've moved on to other things but pretty please revisit it.
Mol chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I love this story! Only on chapter 7 at the minute but I cant stop reading. Its really well written too. Well done!
Lady Avotil chapter 32 . 2/5/2011
Hi!_

Well, I've been reading this story for the past few days._

I am simply impressed. I mean, this could be considered an entirely psychological story because you simply managed to catch all of the little shifts in the ways of thinking, the little changes that happened over the course of time. It amazes me, honestly._

I really like the story so far. I'm sliughtly worried, though, that Rahcel might turn into the Joker and terrorize gotham in his place. I know, stupid idea, but I couldn't help it when I read her little rant in the cafe._

It's also interesting how the Joker and Jack are, sort of, fighting for dominance, so to say. Jack likes Rachel and the Joker is addicted to her, as he himself said. The outcome of this battle of wills will be most interesting to watch. I think that, in the end, Jack's and the Joker's personalities will merge. A kind of compromise, you know?_

And then, hopefully, byt the end, he and Rachel will be together._

Well, keep up iwith the excellent work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I most definitely want to see what happens next!_
Cupcake on a Mission chapter 32 . 6/10/2010
Woah this is immense dude! Seriously your writing style has gotten so good, particularly the way you have written Rachel's breakdown. Know you said that you were bust with school (me to D:) but I hope you update soon ;) More Jokachel? Or is it ovah for good?
fidgethouse chapter 32 . 2/1/2010
hahaa love it :) whens nxt chapter coming hm?
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
she's already turned on? come on! Stockholm syndrom doesn't happen in five minutes.
lemon and strawberries chapter 32 . 5/9/2009
this is a great story! i can't wait for the next chapter to come out, hopefully soon

the bad thing is, now i haven't done any of my homework because I've been too busy reading this story