Reviews for August Romance
JeneeUni chapter 1 . 4/11
This was just amazing! I love this pairing even more now! Ugh. What do you mean by OOC ness? Yeah, there were a lot of clich├ęd scenes in this but who says cliche is always bad? I just love this story so freaking much! UGH! :D
Meme-tastic chapter 1 . 2/19
I wanna cry
It's so beautiful...
I want more of them!
Allen and Lenalee is so peeeeerrrrrfect together.
It's so dang cute too!
Gah, this true love ladies and gentlemen!
ITS TRUE LOVE! (Frozen reference)

Ahem, I exaggerated. Sorry about that.
Anyway please keep writing, I feel if you let yourself known in the writing world by writing your own story, it will be ckean and great! I actually didn't find any flaws.

Anyway, keep writing! :)
Alexis Knight chapter 1 . 1/5
OHMAYGADD!

*squeals and fangirls*

THAT IS SO FCKING CUTE! GAHHHHHHHHHH You revive my love for this Pairing and reminded me why this is my OTP

OHMEIGAD *squeals and fangirls again*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
OMGGGGG, so freakin ADORABLE!
Lee.Kagura chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
*sniffs*

one of the best one shots I've ever read since the manga stopped ; _ ;
Good job! /claps/
TheBiggestNobodyAtTheMall chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my gosh, this story made me cry. IT WAS SO CUTE. ;; I just want to glomp you for writing this, it was so beautifully written. I'm definitely going to favorite this! Have a nice Fourth of July and a nice life.
Nicoleix chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OMG! *squeals in delight* :P

Great story, loved the tension and the happy ending :)
Full Speed Ahead chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Good story... But the fact that a British guy and and Chinese girl were using Japanese terms made it kind of weird for me.
Jize chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Beautiful!
That the type of story i would love to see in an anime movie or in a movie ]
Sweet ] I would have wanted more of cute couple scenes, description but it doesn't matter!
acoustic.mix chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I totally got this image in my head like watching a Korean drama or romance based anime. It's cliche but you wrote it well so it was really good! It definitely stuck with me after I read it. I got giddy for them and really sad with them. I could feel the desperateness! There were some things I would've worded differently but that's just personal preferences. Your formatting is almost perfect and I like it, it's incredibly neat though reading through it, I found there were paragraphs that didn't need to be new ones. Too bad you made this a one-shot fan fiction, it would've done well extended. It seemed rushed at some points but overall, you did a job well done! This was enjoyable.
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OMG! SO FRICKING CUTE! I love it! 3333
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
that was beautiful

I love and mourn me

Thanks for writing
just another human chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow... thats all I can say.
Banana JZ chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That...was...awesome!
carebear969 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awwww this is such a cute fanfiction!