Reviews for Moonsay
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
UZUMAKI HINATA YOU STILL S UCK!
LuciferIX chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Don't worry, while my own random additions aren't as large as these I can do the same things at times.

But even though it was somewhat of a filler chapter it wasn't all that bad. A little odd at times during the Moonsay incident with May but otherwise it was an interesting chapter.

Well I hope that the next update isn't too far away. Keep 'em coming!
i love mr. vampire chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
hey there! GREAT STORY! i'm your obsessed best friend btw , i thought id drop by and review!
Cardboard Remains chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
no! cliff hanger T-T please upate soon! the suspense is killing me! awesome story
LuciferIX chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Ah yes, I remember the trilling r's now. Kinda hard to remember something as defining as that in a character.

But it looks as if Ash's denseness is continuing to be lifted. Not only did did he actually notice the fact that May was asked the questions about getting her answers but also the fact that she changed considerably after the question was asked. Too bad for May that she is the one who isn't entirely understanding everything.

As for Ribbons I was thinking obviously that one of the main characters would be getting him but it is obvious now that he is somebody else's Pokemon. Virtually all of Max's ideas of keeping the lovable ball of fur were completely smashed on the floor. But at least he can take care of him for the little time that they have from now until he has to be given back.

Even if its been a while since the last update it was worth the wait. Hope to see the next one up sooner, keep 'em coming!
random person chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
well just to tell u, I have an account which is chocolatecheese08, so if u get a review like this one with a different name, that meant i was too lazy to login XD anyway, please update soon! if u say that this is the uneditted version, that means after chapter 8 ur writing is gonna be even more AWESOME! so please update soon! this story is awesome
LuciferIX chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Its been a while since the last chapter, but its always nice to see a new one.

Well so much for my hope that May will be getting the Vulpix, by the looks of it even though Max can't own Pokemon yet Vulpix will be going to him.

And even though the Lavender Flu seems to be under control in Vulpix other Pokemon aren't as lucky. Even some humans are starting to become affected. So the Flu is spreading. Even Surge's brother isn't liking where this is all headed.

It also seems as if May as been acquitted of the charges that Jenny was putting on her. Ironically enough the major difference that Ash and May were pointing out in the first place was what made Martha say that May wasn't the one. And I have to say that the trill on her r's was a good idea. Gives a bit more depth to the character.

Still doing very nice, even if the updates have been a bit sporadic. Keep 'em coming!
KurukiXV chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Moonsay really does sound cool. And Ash and May are so cute together.
Paper Crease chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
I hate it when people try to frame my online name! * them! Sorry :(... You made a mistake. If you come, you wills ee our unique set of fireworks that will show Saturday night! Did you mean "will see our" ?
LuciferIX chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Very nice job with this chapter, and yes there is a nice option called the Story Alert list that'll automatically message them.

Its good to hear that we will eventually get the whole story of Moonsay and not just the little bit that we hot off of Ash and May's discussion. Considering that she is the title of this fic there is going to be quite a bit more details needed. But either way at the moment we know that May is being charged with stealing her locket from a museum.

As for the Pokemon, it looks as if Pikachu's original run off might have been caused by the amulet as well. And with the other group a baby Vulpix has been found. After its healed up I would like May to get it but then again I have a bit of a biased opinion on that matter.

And on a more relationship aspect it seems as if May is continuing to look at Ash more favorably. Sacrificing something that he obviously wanted to do just to go with her is definitly showing something.

This story is going really well right now. Although I now wonder what it was like before the revisions. Keep the updates coming!
LuciferIX chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Well that wasn't what I was expecting for the way that Ash saved May but it worked nonetheless. Go figure that the one that was in the truck was Gary and one of his assistants. Even if he's giving them a ride to Vermilion they are now having to do something for him by looking into the increasing problems with some of the trainer's Pokemon.

But then again thats not what's really on May's mind at this point. Being able to get to the contest is what is mostly circulating right now. Well after that incident in the truck Ash's confession has probably made its return as well.

Continuing nicely, hope the next chapter is up soon. Keep 'em coming!
KurukiXV chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Haha! So fluffy, I hope you continue soon.
rubyminuszero chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Well, aside from a few slips, not much for this chapter. Let's hope to see more now that you're headed toward the city.

And now I vanish into the blackness of the oblivion from whence I came...
geozzstelar chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Nice Chapter! Did I really convince you that much to post this here? If I did, then sorry, hehe

Anyway, will this be the same as the one in serebiiforums? As in the part where May was accidentally arrested? She got a headache, hated Lucy was it? And saw Moonsay killing Ash?

Please update soon! PM List please!(If you have one)
animedynasty chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
/ did I hear somebody say "cliffy"? I hope you update soon - Advanceshipping ftw!