Reviews for Shadows of Another Life
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Well, Bella was never one to hesitate after she made up her mind. Would be kind of funny if they ended up getting married before Rose and Emmett. Obviously Charlie doesn't know that Jake physically assaulted Bella or he wouldn't be quite so anxious to see them make up.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Kisses with your one and only can be nice. At least Billy, Sam and the rest are on Bella's side in this one. Wonder if Jasper actually told Charlie what Jake had done? Of course the Cullen's aren't going to be able to keep Bella safe. Even though some reader's don't see the need for all the angst many author's feel is necessary if the story is good enough we will ignore the angst and enjoy the rest.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
This is fun and very sweet. And Emmett will always be Emmett.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Definitely not a good Jake. Jail would not be enough, beating the shit out of him would be a much better idea. Having a twin like Jasper is a very good thing. And I don't think Jake wants to go anywhere near Jasper or Edward anytime soon. And if Emmett found out he might just go looking for Jake. And Charlie being the law isn't going to take lightly what Jake did to his little girl.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Going very well. The families are connected in good ways. Looks like Bella and Edward are starting off on the right foot. No surprise there. I'm also very sure there's going to be a few rough patches. Like what exactly did Jake do?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Nice storyline. Family business for the Cullen's is always a good thing. Does Alice work in the family business? The burn mark is obviously from Jake. Wonder how it happened?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Interesting beginning. Like your character set-up. Like Bella's profession.
phoebelicious chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
That was fabulous. Thanks for a great ride.
kkerney chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
This was a very well written story and kept the suspense going. I enjoyed it very much.
marie1976 chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
this was a good story and i like it
LoveBadBoyVamps chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing
K Krystine chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LOVED IT!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 20 . 9/23/2009
LOVED THE STORY...
Team Edward Rocks chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
GREAT STORY!
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
Loved it and even the end just loved it I have been reading this story almost no stop all 20 chapters and I was not diapointed so thank you
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »