Reviews for Someone to Hate
GuduFedefics chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I JUST LOVED IT ! Your vision of Edge is really cool, and I liked the fact you pointed out the confusion people generally do between the show and the reality.

(Sorry for my poor english, I'm only a french fan)
xthefirestillburns chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
You wrote this for nothing cause Edge lost big time, dude!
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Hallelujiah, tell 'em baby! Suck on that Edge-haters.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aww.

I love this. -

Edge definitely doesn't get enough love. Sadly, it took my reading his autobiography for me to REALLY appreciate the work Adam Copeland puts into his persona. Sure, I respected him. I've been watching him since the days of The Brood. I know he's talented. But, for some reason, I wasn't truly able to see past how agitating his character was to me. Now I can appreciate how amazing he is at doing what he does. He knows just what to say-and how to deliver a line-to garner the right amount of heat. It's beautiful.

And his acting a couple weeks ago? Brilliant. It reminded my friend and I of Heath Ledger's Joker. Only with an intangible, indefinable Edge-ness.

This story captures the essence of Edge. And I love it.
Lill2350 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow that was great!

It would be great if Edge actually said that... but he is a loser so it wouldn't ahve an effect. So looking forward to this match! You are defiantly my new best friend for writing this!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I agree. I'm not an Edge fan, but I hate Cena & Batista. I liked it XD
ME chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOVE IT! I'm gonna make an account so I can put you on my heroes list!
what a joke chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
If I let another flame, are you going to bitch about it in your info?

Great. Now, the story you posted yesterday was horrible, but later that night, I found a worse one. I applaud you for not being the worst write on here.

BUT after reading this, I must take that all back. This sucks. This sucks more than Edge ever could. That's right, Edge sucks. Edge can't wrestle. Edge has no fan base. Edge is a scumbag who shouldn't be in the WWE.

I'm surprised you didn't somehow manage to hook your self up with Cody in this. I mean, that would be so realistic. Cody is going to choose you over thousands of other girls. Keep dreaming hun, it might get you somewhere.

By the way, I only read your stories for a good laugh. And not because your funny.

Can't wait for the next one.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Stupid fans, they don't know the GREATNESS Edge is.
Rainbowblack chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well said. :D
ME chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You are amazing and my hero! No one could measure up to you!
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
ahem! He is the brightest star in the WWE. People just don't understand.
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Omg. I love Edge.

If he said this in real life, I'd faint. He's telling the truth, though. LMAO at the twelve year old fan base. Ah, I love Edge. Anyway, If people can't understand where he's coming from then oh well. He's still amazingg.

Loved this. (:

- Bianca.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I love Edge. I hate when people boo him, or say they hate him just because he 'cheats'. I would rather watch Edge cheat then I Cena suck up to the crowd every week.

I must agree with everything Edge said, especially the "more moves than Cena and a stiff action figure."

Edge is Godly, people need to realize this.