Reviews for Midnight Sin
Tfw the first part is in season 2 :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Technically Road did the first kiss but it only lasted a moment so Cross would be his first REAL kiss.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Fifth time Im reading this x)
neko-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Realistic. I always somewhat hated how the order simply accepted gay pairings so easily. For one it was centuries ago when men were expected to marry women and have children and for two the order is part of the church, and being gay is a sin for them. It's nice having such a serious pairing. And Cross X Allen is my definitely favourite pairing from Grayman.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
He'll this was depressing...wonderful,but very...depressing...I'm going to curl up in a corner and tangible while crying...
theadamantine chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ridiculously beautiful, loved every moment of it, perfect and professionally done
OMG o3o chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Exactly as my name says.. I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS FANFIC! w
shawnawht chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
that was great. so cute!
mamita chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, mostly because I love Allen, but I do not really like it at times, I really like the couple CrossxAllen, is one of my favorites, but Cross is a bastard sometimes, shame not many fics of them, so hopefully they do more fics, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
anime lover chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
cool yo
mamita chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hello I really liked your fic, only the first chapter, as the couple CrossxAllen I love, but I also love the couple LavixAllen, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
MidnightSinXOXOXO chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
No I wanted a third sin! Please make one Perhaps a Laven or Tyki/Allen or maybe even David/Allen, I don't care. Just make one:)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 11/11/2012