Reviews for Midnight Sin
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Realistic. I always somewhat hated how the order simply accepted gay pairings so easily. For one it was centuries ago when men were expected to marry women and have children and for two the order is part of the church, and being gay is a sin for them. It's nice having such a serious pairing. And Cross X Allen is my definitely favourite pairing from Grayman.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
He'll this was depressing...wonderful,but very...depressing...I'm going to curl up in a corner and tangible while crying...
theadamantine chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ridiculously beautiful, loved every moment of it, perfect and professionally done
OMG o3o chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Exactly as my name says.. I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS FANFIC! w
shawnawht chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
that was great. so cute!
mamita chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, mostly because I love Allen, but I do not really like it at times, I really like the couple CrossxAllen, is one of my favorites, but Cross is a bastard sometimes, shame not many fics of them, so hopefully they do more fics, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
anime lover chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
cool yo
mamita chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hello I really liked your fic, only the first chapter, as the couple CrossxAllen I love, but I also love the couple LavixAllen, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
MidnightSinXOXOXO chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
No I wanted a third sin! Please make one Perhaps a Laven or Tyki/Allen or maybe even David/Allen, I don't care. Just make one:)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
You should make another chapter with jealous Cross! And protective Kanda! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is an awesome story. I was nearly cry when Marian left Allen behind.
I adore those both as a pairing and thankyou for making a oneshot out of them 3

greetings,

rei
AkaFear1234100 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
you could watch/ read volume 23 in youtube _ This volume has their moments :D beautiful written, btw
CrossxAllenFangirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
THANK YOU FOR THIS FUCK*** PERFECT FIRST CHAPTER! I don't know if I'm going to read the next chap. too... but the first is wonderful! I don't like Allen x Kanda much... so you might understand why I'm not going to read it but I think it should be realy good if I look at this first chapter!
And also thank you for this Cross x Allen story I can't find much good pairings of them... and that's a problem because I LOVE them! :D
thanks!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(sorry for bad grammar... my English isn't perfect like your story ;) )
shiarein chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I'm not really a yullen fan... More of the poker pair...
But I love this!