Reviews for Discourtesy
katkah chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Certainly intriguing.

I kind of think Collins wasn't that bad if they got to know him. Sure, he rambled a lot, and was a real dork at times, but still.
Glad I found this!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was beautiful! I hope you'll write more about Lizzie and Mr. Collins!
Mallie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good grief, she accepted?

Even though you basically warned of that in your summary, I wasn't actually sure you'd go through with it.

I find myself curious how this will turn out however. I don't think she'd change her mind after saying 'yes' (but then, Jane Austen did). What would/will their marrige be like? Hopefully ypu'll continue this so I can find out!
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I am intrigued as to the sort of couple they would make; will their relationship mirror that of her parents', her being the disrespectful spouse who constantly antagonises her husband?
The Pig Lady chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I am ever the Mr. Darcy fan, and have never really liked Mr. Collins - however, I am interested in seeing where you take this. I imagine it's going to be very different from the original story . . .
prophecypumpkin chapter 1 . 8/2/2008

I actually like the idea of them marrying. In fact I've already thought of so many ways this story could go one from here.

Will you be writing any more chapters? If so, do you want a beta-reader?
regencygirl13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008 i'm thinking this is a bit far fetched, the writing is good but i'm not to sure about the plot